Sun Wukong x Monkey Reader x Macaque "Hot Weather"

(This was requested by @AnimeGirl4life93 ! As nothing else was specified, I'll be doing a little fluff oneshot!)

( f/c = fur color e/c = eye color d/o/c = drink of choice, also there's a lil cussing)

You stretched your arms and tail out with a rather large yawn, and got up to make a little breakfast for you and your monkey lovers. Well, tried really. When you were fully able to open your eyes, you were under a pile of orange and black fur. It would've been nice if it weren't for the fact that it was summer.

The weather had to be at least 90 degrees, and it really didn't help that you also had rather thick fur. "Guys... aren't you two hot too?" You mumbled under all the fur your two lovers had, trying to wriggle out of the 'trap'. 

"Just a few more minutes.." Wukong mumbled, wrapping his arms around you. He was practically squeezing you to bits with his strength, and if he held on for any longer you figured you would suffocate from monkey.

You shook your head, and lightly whacked him over the head with your f/c tail. "Come on Sun," you protested, managing to get out of his grasp, only for Macaque to grab you from behind. "Really Mac? I thought you were supposed to be smarte-" Macaque's tail went up to cover your mouth, in which you quickly pulled away. "Hey!" You protested, being dragged under the sea of black and orange fur once more.

"It's only 72 degrees, y/n." Macaque showed you a phone with a dark violet phone case with a dried flower in it. You stared at the phone, tilting your head. "Since when do you have a phone Macaque?" You questioned, tapping the phone with your tail, your ears twitching. "Sinc-" He was about to answer your question, but you quickly cut him off. "And is that the flower I gave you on our first date?" A bit of hope crossed your face, but quickly went back to the tired expression you'd had a few seconds ago.

He raised an eyebrow, then turned it around. "Oh. Yes, it is. Why? Happy?" Macaque asked you in a teasing tone. You nodded, and chuckled. "I'm surprised you managed to keep it for so long." 

"There's a little thing called 'drying flowers', y/n." Macaque added, leaning into you. "We know.." Another voice came from in front of you. Wukong.

"Finally awake?" You questioned, running a finger down Wukong's face. Wukong placed your hand on his cheek, and gave you his usual cheesy smile. Now you knew where MK got his smile from. Even if he wasn't Mk's actual father.

He nodded, and Macaque snickered at Wukong, that snicker turning into somewhat a light-hearted sneer. Wukong noticed, and returned the feeling with a half-assed glare. "Don't look at me like that, fucker." He mumbled, leaning into you. Moment by moment, you were slowly being sandwiched between the two as they had a 'glare-off'. This happened rather often, so you were a bit used to the feeling.

"Hello? Y/n? Monkey King?" A muffled voice came from the bottom floor. Your ear twitched. MK.

You looked over at Macaque, then sighed. He took the cue, and got up from the bed. "I'll be back soon, sweetheart~" He smiled at you, putting on his red scarf and hanfu before leaving through the window, shutting it behind him. "See ya Mac." You smiled.

Wukong managed to get on top of you, pinning you to the ground. "Wukong, the kid." You said, ruffling his fur a bit. "I know, I-what? Also why is it so damn hot?" He asked, squinting towards the window. "Did that bastard finally leave?" 

"Don't call Mac a bastard!" You whispered, smacking him with your tail again. "Now let's go see what the kid wants, ok?" You added, prying away from Wukong and putting your ring on.

"Alright.." He came up behind you, somehow already in his whole 'hero' outfit and wrapping his arms around you. Hopefully things would never change. He, would never change.

You smiled at him. "Ready?" Wukong nodded, then opened the door, leading you downstairs to greet the kid. Another new day with Wukong, and hopefully with at least a snippet of Macaque. That would be just right.