Yandere Alphabet with Nezha

(Quick Thing, Nezha is confirmed to be an adult in LMK! If this makes you uncomfy you can click away, but this will only go for the LMK Nezha.)

(This was requested by @Chaowoi )

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

Likely through little gifts, cuddles and kisses here an there. It wouldn't get too intense if you were willing to be in a relationship with him, but if you don't return his feelings, he'd probably keep you in a cuddle for a long time to make sure you don't try to leave him. Or would try to prove he can be good for you.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

Very. Probably wouldn't be happy about all the blood all over the place, but he would be willing to shower himself in your enemy's blood if it made you happy.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

No mocking here. If it really did get to the point where Nezha chose to kidnap you, he would probably try to get it to be a 'healthy' relationship. When he's not busy, he'll give you a cuddle or two, and some kisses. He's been around for a while, so he'll at least have a little knowledge on how to get someone to stay.

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling's will?

Nothing, really. The most he would likely do would be locking up the place, but otherwise his darling(you) wouldn't have much to cry about. Other than being made immortal.

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

Depends on how long he's been with you.

If it's only been a year, he wouldn't be as vulnerable with you, basically treating you as if you two were still meeting each other for the first time. The most you'd get would be a secret or two.

However, if you've been with him for say; five, six years (or more)?

He'd be more vulnerable around you. Would hide specific details, but is pretty much going to be more open with you than anyone else. 

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

Irritated probably. He knows that- well, he's a celestial being. And you're not(For the time being). He wouldn't be happy with your resistance, but he'd try not to hurt you.

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

Well, he-

"Something as serious as love isn't a game."

Nezha how the fuck did you get here-

"I'll be taking over."

.....

Fine, then- fine.

Hell: What would be their darling's worst experience with them?

"I'm not going to hurt you without a given reason. The 'worst' thing that will ever happen is me giving you affection."

(lies*cough cough* lies, you fuck up he's gonna put you through a ten hour lecture of how the two of you should be together *cough* and maybe you getting a bruise or two *cough*)

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

"I'd like for it to be just me and you, together."