Sun Wukong x Reader x Macaque; Daily Life - Hcs

(For context; I'd say this was more of a prompt, or idea suggested by  @Toxin_Roxin )

Thx for the idea-

So this is really just everyday life hcs + a oneshot with life on FFM mountain with you, Macaque, and Wukong. In this one, you have no specified species, so imagine yourself as whatever you want.

Ima also try to list timeline, so ye-

This is roughly after season four, after MK has unlocked his monkey form.

Enjoy :3)

First, the headcanons.

- When you first get into the relationship with the two, there is definitely some amount of tension between them, bickering and quarreling occurring at different points. Of course there'd be, with what happened in the past-

-  But, eventually they'd be able to come to certain "terms" with each other(Even though they haven't really talked about it with you, Mei and MK love joking that the two are doing their "monkey business")

- Once the two agreed on everything, it was honestly a marathon between you with Macaque at his dojo, and Monkey King at Flower Fruit Mountain.

- Since this focuses on Flower Fruit Mountain, let's dive into that I suppose-

- Assuming you'd been with the crew since the beginning, while you have been to Flower Fruit Mountain, you'd never really fully 'explored' it, not like you'd ever been given the chance to anyways-

- The very first time you actually got to explore Flower Fruit Mountain to it's fullest, MK had decided to go along with you, since he'd been on the mountain a lot, and you, well, hadn't.

- At first when you'd started going to Flower Fruit Mountain with Wukong and Macaque (Macaque didn't quite trust the "sneaky bastard" as he'd put it), the baby monkeys were rather curious of you, with a few even climbing up on you as if they'd known you for years. The majority chose to just circle around you in a way, climbing up into trees and peering at you.

- It took about 2-4 visits to get the baby monkeys fully comfortable around you, but once they were, it was.... 

Certainly a fur filled experience.

- The first time you'd ever gotten all the baby monkeys to go to you, it was like getting bombarded by 20+ lil fur babies. Which it was.

- Fur had piled up EVERYWHERE, on your shirt, your pants, on your face, some even got into your hair! (It took Wukong and Macaque a bit to get the fur out, but that was a good bonding experience for the two you supposed, as they didn't argue with each other).

- I mean hey, you got MK to join the pile too! (It didn't really take much to convince him, as at that point he'd come to terms that you were essentially his parental figure).

- From that day, the schedule for Flower Fruit Mountain was essentially :

9:00 am - Get ready. (Or don't, Wukong wouldn't mind taking you to Flower Fruit Mountain in your pjs)

10:00 am - Go to FFM

10:20 am - GET FURBALLED MF-

- All in all, nowadays, many of the days you spend are on Flower Fruit Mountain, picking peaches with MK, messing with Wukong, or tending to the baby monkeys of the mountain.

- Certainly wasn't something a child you would've ever expected, but you weren't complaining about it!

{That's it for these hcs, sorry for the mega long hiatus, gonna work on the other requests! (There are also non-requests that may be posted)}

~ MushyFlorii