Sun Wukong x Monkey Reader x Macaque Part 2, Gaming

(Look idk what I was doing with this title either now hush-)
(A part two was requested by  AnimeGirl4life93 )!

(o/o/c = outfit of choice ; w/o/c = weapon of choice)

Ah, another day being the spectator of a training session between Wukong and his apprentice, MK. Or, Monkie Kid on Flower Fruit Mountain. You didn't quite know what his actual name was, but after an experience with the apprentice's companion Mei, you'd gathered that his name may be "Qi Xiaotian". You didn't really know though.

After that little fiasco from the morning, you were more decent for going into public, with your usual, or rather casual o/o/c, alongside your w/o/c, for self-defense as your lovers had insisted. It was a little strange, considering that /you/ didn't see them with their weapons often.

"Psssst~"

You heard something from the darkness, and when you turned around, a rather familiar face was right up in yours. You and Macaque were one second in the training area, and the next inside Wukong's little... 'home'.

"Macaque-" You were about to say something, but Macaque cut you off. "Don't worry, I'll just be borrowing you for a little while sweetheart." The black-furred macaque grinned, wrapping his arms around your shoulders. "So, had fun watching... /Wukong/, with the kid?"

With a sign, you playfully smacked Macaque with your tail and pulled away from him, sitting down in Wukong's chair. "Whew, it's been a while since I've seen this place." You said, looking around. In all truth, Wukong usually spent most of his time sleeping with the little monkeys, or with you in your home.

Why would you be thinking about that?

There were cobwebs. Everywhere. Well, that was a bit of an overstatement, but it was very.. unkempt. Or simply put, horribly messy. Then again, Wukong had never been the most neatest monkey.

"So sweetheart..." Macaque started. You turned around to look at him. He was holding something, along with VR goggles.

"Yes...?" You questioned, a bit suspicious of what Macaque was holding. You had a flashback as to when Wukong made you try his VR game; did that mean Macaque had made his own game too? You didn't know that either of them could code, plus with the way Macaque's artstyle was....

There was no judgement, it just felt strange thinking about what a game with that artstyle would look like. Would it look like Wukong's? Or would it be... well, completely different. That made you think about how MK was when he started playing it. The kid got /obssesed-/

"Could you help me.. test out this game I made?" Macaque asked, breaking you out of your train of thought.

You paused, looking over and thinking. Was it a good idea? Well, surely it wouldn't cause anyone harm. Perhaps it'd be interesting.

"Sure, why not Mac?" You grinned, leaning back into a chair.

- - -

Time Skip Galore ' 

- - -

Some time passed, having been spent by testing out Macaque's game and the monkey himself giving you random tips and guidance at times. Honestly, it wasn't really that bad. It had it's similarities and differences to Wukong's game, and the game was decent at least.

Despite the art style, all else went fine with the game, but were you forgetting something?

Ah, probably nothi-

The door slammed open, and there stood the orange furred simian you loved, Wukong. Oh. Yea, you'd kinda just been snatched by Macaque during MK's training, and Wukong probably hadn't realized till now.

"Macaque." Wukong huffed, looking the black furred simian dead in the eye. He seemed out of it, exhausted and ready to hit the bed. Yeesh, how long had he been training with MK again?

Macaque looked as smug as a cat who'd just knocked a vase over, and chuckled. "Relax, Wukong. Plum is perfectly fine." He placed a hand on your shoulder, taking the VR head set off your head. "They were just helping me test something out."

At that, Wukong's fur stood on end. And you'd thought all was alright between the two. You wrapped your tail around Macaque's wrists, and sighed.

"I'm fine Sun, he just suprised me." You chuckled, mostly of out of tiredness. Perhaps playing the same game for hours hadn't been the best of ideas yet.

You stood up, stretching your arms up to the ceiling and your tail out, on your toes before heading towards the door. "How about instead of you two battling it out to exhaustion, we all head over to our places? Or would you two like to come over to my place again?" You suggested, in the hopes of that getting the two to stop the death staring at each other.

It didn't.

Instead, that would be the spark of an argument.

Macaque insisted you go over to his place, or really the dojo for the night, while Wukong protested that you stay where you were, on Flower Fruit Mountain. The argument went on for a bit, with you as a bystander. Looked like it would take a while before the argument stopped.

It would proceed to go on and on until, what, 11? By then you were feeling a bit tired listening to the monkey and macaque shout and protest each other's thoughts, so you just went on to lay on the floor, curling your tail on top on you and closing your eyes. Hey, the floor was nice sometimes.

- - -

The next morning, you were in something deep and soft, and it took you some time before being able to get up due to the amount of pillows there were. Taking a look at your surroundings, you were back in your house, but improved. More pillows and blankets, mostly.

Wukong and Macaque were on either side of you, their eyes shut as they slept.

As your mouth felt dry and your fur didn't help with the temperature, you got up and headed to the kitchen, getting a full glass of water. It spilled a bit, but you drank it anyways. You could feel your phone in your pocket, and saw that it was at 15%. What you got for not charging it last night.

Soon, you headed back upstairs, only to be met with a nice sight.

Wukong and Macaque were in each other's arms, their eyes still glued shut as they softly snored. That wasn't a moment you often saw, so you crept downstairs to retrieve your phone to take a picture. Once you did, you lost your chance.

"(Y/N!)" The two shouted, the sounds of struggling could be heard. So they hadn't meant to cuddle?

"Get off-"

"You get off!"

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU CUDDLING ME???"

"I COULD ASK THE SAME!"

"JUST GET OFF!"

"YOU FIRST!"

Looked like their relationship wouldn't change much for quite a while.

---

I finished it :DD

More requests are appreciated :3