Yandere Wukong x Reader x Yandere Macaque - Part 1

(It's been so long since I've checked on Wattpad, and I've gotten a few new requests both here and in another story, so I'll be right to work on those! Winter break and all, I've got more time now! 

So, this was requested by  @AlizaAfton0 through a DM, no other specifics were listed so in here Y/N is a human and will be referred to with they/them pronouns. 

A lil idea I'll be using is rather than have Y/N hang out with MK + the others, they'll be elsewhere.

Also Y/N is aware of MK + the gang, jus doesn't interact w them as much.

Timeline ; Let's say after Season 3, before Season 4 happens.

This is a one shot where the romance hasn't quite begun yet, but there are plans to start it. (Largely due to me leaning more towards slow-burn, like- slow slow-burn

Quick TW ; Yandere, Blood, Implied Death, Implied Stalking,  Obsession

Also during writing this, I realize Macaque is much more involved; I swear there's gonna be a part two where Wukong is more involved)

Extra -> d/o/c = drink of choice))

---

The punching bag swung back and forth with every punch, the chain keeping it attached to the ceiling creaking as it did so. It was old and rickety, yet still managed to work as a training tool. Not like you needed it though, you'd been there so much to the point you'd gotten used to the weight of the punching bag, probably needing a bigger one.

"Look what we have here." Someone stepped in, clapping his hands and grinning as he did so. Though he kept to the shadows, you could already tell who it was. Who else could it be other than Macaque, with the scar over his eye?

"I see someone's dropped the glamour for once." You remarked, stopping the punching bag in it's movements with a hand. "I thought you were out messing around with MK and the others? What are you doing here anyways?"

Macaque scoffed, and walked towards you. "You do remember that I technically own the place, right Y/N?" He responded, wrapping his tail around your leg. "Plus, might as well take a lil break from being evil."

"That sounds really out of character for you, you know. The whole 'taking breaks' thing." You said, looking at him skeptically. "Since when do you take breaks anyway?"

You let go of the punching bag and stretched your arm out, waiting for a response from Macaque. Oddly enough, it seemed as if he'd taken down a majority of his glamour. A few streaks of white from LBD, his six ears, and his scar. Yes, he hadn't revealed his rainbow ears, but it was still a lot of him to unmask considering what he was like.

"That's not something I'm about to tell you, buddy." He replied, as if that would satisfy you. To an extent, it sort of did. It wasn't like him to reveal every single thing about him, though it was nice that he never really lied. Every time in the past, though he had hidden things from you and probably that MK and his gang, he'd never really lied about things. At least you knew nothing was seriously wrong.

Why, you weren't sure. But it was nice knowing at least one person, even if said person was a demon, wasn't a complete liar. "Eh, sure whatever. Didn't really expect you to tell me anyways." You scoffed, shaking your head as you prepared to resume punching the punching bag. Though, before you could, Macaque placed a hand on your shoulder. 

"How about we go for some tea?" Macaque suggested out of the blue. You hadn't really imagined he'd be a tea sort of person, but whatever. You hadn't exactly known him for more than two years, so it wasn't like you'd know everything about him anyways.