𝐗𝐗𝐕

Karina Leone poured oil in the room, upstairs. In that case, Anna came to the second level of the house. She walked off with a bottle in the hallway, turning to the stairs. She stopped to hear Sam and John talking in the other room. "Your father was supposed to protect you."

Karina walked slowly, standing near the door. Eavesdropping the conversation in curiosity, then Sam spoke to him. The speech he never gave a chance to his father, "He was trying. He died trying. Believe me... I used to be mad at him. I used to... I used to hate the guy. But now, I-I... I get it. He was... just doing the best he could. And he was trying to keep it together in-in-in this impossible situation.'

"See... my mom... She was amazing, beautiful, and... she was the love of his life. And she got killed. And... I think he would have gone crazy if he didn't do something. That's when Karina came in. She was lost and lived through the darkness. My dad saw something in her that... made me and Dean trust her. She sacrificed her life many times for us, and... I couldn't ask for anything else. I thanked Dad for bringing her into my life, every day.'

"Truth is... my dad died before I got to tell him that... I understand why he did what he did... And I forgive him for what it did to us. I do. And I just-- I love him."

Karina Leone smiled at his words, knowing how meaningful it is to let his emotions out to John Winchester. Even though he didn't know that he was his son. She set the bottle of oil near the door, then walked away. She waited near the stairs for Sam to come out of the room.

Footsteps began to approach her as Sam sighed lightly. Karina put her hand on his arm, comforting him. He nodded then they both walked downstairs, hearing Dean's confession to Mary. He told the whole truth about Sam and Dean including the fact they're her sons.

"Listen to me. A Demon comes into Sam's nursery exactly six months after he's born-- November 2nd, 1983. Remember that date. And whatever you do... do not go in there. You wake up that morning and you take Sam and you run."

Sam and Karina walked out from the shadows. "That's not good enough, Dean." Dean and Mary looked at Sam and Karina who were in the doorway together. "Wherever she goes, the Demon's gonna find her... Find me. How else did he find Karina in the first place?"

"Well, then what?"

"She can leave Dad. That's what." Mary looked at Sam, eyes of tears to hear. Sam faced her, "You got to leave John."

Mary exclaimed, "What?"

"When this is all over, walk away... and never look back."

Mary cried while Dean read Sam's mind, "So we're never born." Dean looked at Mary, "He's right."

Mary cried, "I-I can't. You're saying that you're my children, and now you're saying-"

Sam inferred, "You have no other choice."

"There's a big difference between dying and never being born. And trust me, we're okay with it. I promise you that," said Dean.

"Okay, well, I'm not," said Mary.

"Listen, you think you can have that normal life that you want so bad... but you can't. I'm sorry." Mary cried harder while Karina looked down at the floor, listening to Sam's words. "It's all gonna go rotten. You are gonna die... and your children will be cursed."

Mary shook her head as she cried out, "There--There has to be a way."

Dean looked at her, "No, this is the way. Leave John."

"I can't."

"This is bigger than us. There are so many more lives at stake--"

"You don't understand. I can't." She paused for a moment as she confessed slowly. "It's too late. I'm... I'm pregnant."