Bowser?

Bowser POV

I was just sitting on my throne, thinking about how am I going to get to princess peach.. I mean I really like her but that stupid red guy keeps getting in my ways! I get angry and wonder if the princess is even worth this I mean she doesn't even wanna be or see me I'm a monster. That makes me wonder what's worse, being a monster or killing the red guy? Ughh, I don't understand girls. I mean why couldn't princess peach love me? Why the red guy? I'm way much better! No one wants me to kill them but that stupid red guy just won't let go of her!! He just keeps saying 'No' over and over... and over... And over... It's infuriating! Just when you think it can't get any more ridiculous the world decides to do that! What is up with these people?! Well it's not like I'm asking for their approval or anything so don't worry Princess Peach. It will all be fine once I get you back... hopefully I'll find someone else I would never find someone who as good as princess peach..... I grumble mutter. I mean princess peach has never seen me as much less beautiful than that red man... I mean she hasn't seen anything besides a big green blob with horns....  that's not much better! She sees a little pink bug... and thinks I'm cute but oh no! I'm huge and scary!! She can't look at me without seeing a beast! I'm the most hideous thing ever! I growls. She must feel so horrible about marrying a monster she doesn't even want to marry.... I grunge, It hurts me inside.... "kamek!" I yelled. "yes! sire?" he said in a paniced voice. "CAPTURE THAT RED GUY!" I screamed at him. "but sire!" "NOW" I banged on my arm rest.

Luigi's POV

I was just walking and everything blacked out. When I woke up, it was dark and there were only two people in front of me. The first person was a small koppa. The second one was a turtle? I don't know, and he looked a lot more dangerous. Luigi gulped in fear. my hands were tied, they pulled me up and pulled the other side of the rope into what seems a castle? wait... I know where I am- ITS BOWSERS CASTLE! I paniced and slowed down on walking although I was being pulled. when we reach the inside of the castle I looked up to see a throne. And began to get nervous, there was Bowser.

432 words