bonding

Nobodys POV

They leave the room. He starts sweating a little, he takes off his hat and holds it onto himself, hoping that will ease some tension and keep him calm. ‘Oh my god, I think I've died and gone to heaven…’ he thinks.
Luigi rubs his sore nose a little. ‘where are you Mario?’ he thought as he starts sobbing.  He  whines then sighs “it’ll be alright… you'll figure something out, you always do” he says, trying not to cry too hard, ‘Mario’s gonna come get me soon… I'll make sure of it! ....… I'M SO SCARED, OH MY GOSH IM LOSING IT!” he cries, crying harder. ‘please hurry Mario…’ he thought while sobbing. he had been here for a few hours now, but he hadn't seen a single one of those bastards. he's eyes are blood shot red from lack of sleep.  he's starting to get dizzy, he's so tired and hungry. he feels a hot presence. He turns around. He recognizes who it is. He gasps and quickly stands up. “Junior???” he blankly stares me down. “Hi mr.luigi!” Junior replies with a smile, then starts giggling. “w-wh-why are you here?!?! wo-wont your dad be mad?!?” Junior shook his head and gave him a cup of water and a plate of spaghetti. “pwease eat your dinner mr. luigi, I know your hungry!” he smiles. “oh um okay!” Luigi says quietly, he sits back down and started eating slowly. Junior sat next to him and started talking with him, telling him about his day. “well I have to go before my dad noticed I'm here! bye Mr. Luigi!!” he got up and ran out of the room. “bye Junior!!” Luigi whispers.  He finishes his food. Then went to bed early.  After all the screaming he did today, he deserved a nap.  But the moment he closed his eyes, nightmares came, it was Mario. He felt Mario grab his face and turn him so he was facing him. “You know… I knew you wasn't good enough….  you're the worse thing that has ever happened to me.” Mario whispered, Luigi's heart breaks. he shot up panting and shaking badly.  he was sweating buckets and his breathing was becoming irregular, Luigi cried. ‘patheic… pathetic pathetic pathetic…’ his mind kept repeating over and over again.  he was so weak. he was nothing. He wiped his tear stained cheeks with his sleeves and sighed. He lay back down, feeling a pang of guilt, he should've known Mario wouldn't really love him if peach was in his life . Luigi curled up into a ball and fell asleep again. Bowser was looking through his map, he was trying to figure out how to get to the Mushroom Kingdom. He couldn’t remember which route was the best one, so he figured he'd ask someone about the route. he walked to the  dungeon to ask Luigi. why him? because Bowser wanted to. he walked in, and Luigi woke up and looked at him kinda terrified. “greenie I want to ask you a question.” Bowser said. and Luigi started overthinking , ‘oh god he knows about junior… he probably wants a confession! OH NO’ he starts to sweat. “e-what's up?!” he asks nervously. “which route is the best to the mushroom kingdom? ” he asks calmly. Luigi gulps, and shakily answers “overtaken by evil and left behind”. “well it looks like there is an old abandoned bridge that goes straight across the island to the Mushroom Kingdom, but i don't think anyone goes through there anymore.” he explains, “so that means the only way to go is over the ocean.”  “yeah,” Luigi answered sadly. “well then, we'll use the ocean.” Bowser smirks.

621 words