Are you ? ..

Luigi POV

I walked inside and saw that Bowser was waiting on me and Jr was eating. I smiled nervously and sat at the table across from Bowser because I was afraid of Bowser still I didn't know what he was capable of doing when he's mad or angry.

Bowser POV

I was just walking by Luigis room and I decided to check up on him but! only to see if he escaped or tried to! I wouldn't care if he died. shm, I opened his door, and a wind of cold air hit me. I looked over to Luigi cold shivering under the cover. I don't care. I don't care... fuck it just this once, I went over to him and picked him up he cuddled onto my chest, I flinched at the moment he'd made.  I sighed and carried him into my bedroom, he was asleep and I was getting tired of carrying him. Once I layed him down, I went over to the closet and got another pillow. I set it up and , covered him with a blanket and putting the other pillow on my side so I can sleep.  And soon after fell asleep myself too.

time skip

I wake up to see Luigi almost cuddled up to me. I blushed but I denied the fact that he was cute. I grumbled and went to the bathroom bushed my teeth then went out to see a woken green guy. “Greenie, your room heater is broken, so I took you in here I hope you don't mind” I say kinda awkwardly. even though it wasn't awkward at all.. I think? he replied with “I don't…” I look kind of nervous, why? I don't know! I guess it was because I have my enemies brother in my bed-! I went out and to kamek, “kamek find some human clothes so the prisoner can wear and a toothbrush. “yes sire, but I-I have a q-question.” he says stuttering. I stopped walking and looked towards him “what?” I say in a serious tone. “are y-you perhaps, u-uh gay?” he whispered the last part. I get a little angry but I soften “I.. I don't know that actually..” I looked,  down am I actually? no I love peach, I looked up “no I'm not. I love peach and I'm not bisexual either.” I mumbled not sure of what I'm saying. I went to the diner and Jr came in after me I smiled and sat him down then I sat down next to him, I waited for the green guy. he came a few minutes later and sat across from me, I figured he was still scared of me. which made me saddened a little.

460 words