truce

A/n - I can't believe people actually like this story- I'm literally baffled but enjoy!

Mario's POV

I grew worried of Luigi, I know he's an adult and all but I can't help but get worried. I mean bowser could of kidnap him and probably kill him for all I know! I decided to just go back to sleep and rest my worries.

-

When I woke up I heard Peach whisper something from outside of my room, 'hm?' I got dressed then headed out to check on Peach, I peeked into her room then went and found Peach on the balcony looking outside. 'what're you doing princess? It's cold.' she jumps slightly hearing me coming closer, "um Mario! Hi!" I just stood there and watched Peach, she was so beautiful I couldn't even look away, "hi Peach". she blushes at my tone and smiles at me, she puts on the biggest smile and walks over to me and gives me a hug. she hugs me tightly making me smile too. "Are you alright Mario? You're acting like a total weirdo, you've barely talked to me recently". "oh sorry princess, i just wanted to check on you, you know make sure nothing happened while you were gone." She nods and then lets go of me and looks up.
We stay there in silence then Peach starts talking "so I was thinking" she says, "what would that be?" I ask curious, "well uh... I was wondering if maybe we should get married sometime soon..." she trails off looking nervous, "why? Are you sick or something?" I ask concerned, she shakes her head, "no! I mean.. we've only known each other for a few months but I love you." She says blushing and looking at the ground, "whaa~?" I tease her slightly. "Yea! Well not in that way but I mean... I just thought...." she blushed harder, "but seriously if you wanna marry me then of course, I won't mind, by the way, is Luigi up yet?" I asked. I had forgotten I left him asleep. "Yeah he is actually... he told me something strange." She whispered. 'Strange? What did he say?' "I think he might be planning something." She says nervously, "I just hope you don't think I'm crazy or anything." "Don't worry princess, I'D never think that. If it helps I'll keep an eye out on him.." I say laughing. She laughed with me and then started getting a little flustered.

Luigi's POV

I found myself restlessly pacing back and forth in the guest room. The events of last night weighed heavily on my mind, causing sleep to elude me. The close call with Mario discovering my secret rendezvous with Bowser was nerve-wracking, to say the least. The thought of what could have transpired if Mario had caught me sent shivers down my spine.

But amidst my anxiety, another thought kept resurfacing in my mind. What did Bowser want to tell me? I couldn't shake off the curiosity that gnawed at me. Despite the potential danger and the forbidden nature of our connection, I found myself drawn to him. The way he looked at me, the warmth in his voice, and that undeniable spark between us-it was both exhilarating and terrifying.

But there was one particular moment from last night that I couldn't shake off: when I had called Bowser hot. The memory flooded my mind, and a blush crept up my cheeks, even in the dimly lit room. It was an embarrassing slip of the tongue, fueled by the mixture of fear and adrenaline coursing through my veins. I never expected such words to escape my lips, especially not about my enemy's brother.

As I pondered over these thoughts, a soft knock on the door interrupted my reverie. Startled, I turned towards the entrance, my heart racing in my chest. Who could it be at this hour? Reluctantly, I made my way to the door, my mind still clouded with a mix of fear and anticipation.

Opening the door, I was met with the sight of Mario standing there.

732 words!

I'm back lol, took me long enough.