his room

Luigi POV

I hugged Bowser, why? because for once he looked huggable. But he didn't get md which I was relieved, I thought I was going to die for a second. “we'll let you get settled in and comfortable as you like.” he saids with no emotion. he left and probably locked the door I was still wonky and sleepy from my panic attack, so I laid down and went to the bed and laid down and went to sleep. wondering where was my brother at.

time skip

I woke up feeling warm… warm…. Why did my face feel hot? I opened my eyes slowly, and saw that I was in Bowser's bedroom, which surprised me because I would expected my room-, which would've made me uncomfortable at least. The blankets were soft, the pillows were comfy, and the bed itself… well it's nice. Bowser walks in and I freeze. “Greenie, your room heater is broken, so I took you in here I hope you don't mind”  he explained awkwardly. “I don't…” I replied. He looked really nervous. “okay uh, good…” he walked out of the room and I heard him open the door and close. I sighed and rolled over onto my side.  “whew” I sat up and stretched. I stood up and yawned before heading to the bathroom. I fix my bed hair, and seen a note attached on a toothbrush saying, ‘this is your toothbrush for now’ I smiled and brushed my teeth. Then I took a shower, in hot water and got out grabbing a towel. wrapping it around my waist and going out of the bathroom, seeing only a pair of boxers, blue jeans, and a green sweater. I'm assuming that's the only human clothing they have, so I put them on and went to the door then went outside. but then a koppa came up to me and guided me to the diner room.

Short 323 words