Taki Vs Boss Battle Card Retired Magician Card King Fighter

Taki stepped up to the next-to-last gentleman in the middle, feeling a knot forming in his stomach.

As he approached, the gentleman turned to face him, looking like a mirror in the sink.

"Oh hoo, hoo, hoo-ha! What's up with you, guys?" he yelled. "Oh hoo, eheh, you want to battle right now?"

"If it's a battle you want, then it's a battle you're gonna get," said Taki, determined to win.

He sat down and rolled the dice, watching as they landed with a satisfying rumble.

Taki was up first, choosing his cards carefully and sending two to the fort before ending his turn.

Ryuhui followed suit, sending three cards to the fort and ending his turn.

Taki added another card to the fort, ready to activate its special ability.

He declared his two cards to attack Ryuhui, and the attack succeeded, dealing 600 damage points to Ryuhui's main HP.

Ryuhui had no new cards to send to the fort, so he declared one of his existing cards to attack Taki, dealing 400 damage points to Taki's main HP, before ending his turn.

Taki discarded two support healing factor cards in the discarded pile and traded enough force icons to send a powerful B rarity card to the fort.

He folded, ending his turn.

Ryuhui discarded two cards and added three new cards to the fort before folding as well.

Taki added a new card to the fort and folded, ending his turn.

Ryuhui revealed all his cards on the fort and added no new cards, ending his turn.

Taki used his action support card "Sorry!" to counter-attack one of Ryuhui's cards on the fort, deducting its HP to 700.

He then folded, ending his turn.

Ryuhui added no cards to the fort but commanded one of his cards to attack Taki. The attack failed, with both cards being knocked out.

Taki added a new card to the fort and its special ability came up.

He realized that the ability would be more beneficial to Ryuhui than to himself, so he decided to force his way past Ryuhui's cards to attack his main HP directly using fusion attack.

The attack sort of failed, with two of Taki's cards fighting Ryuhui's one card that was defending at the same time.

The attack dealt 1000 damage points to Ryuhui's card, reducing its HP to 700 before being sent to the discard pile.

Taki ended his turn, and Ryuhui added no new cards to the fort, declaring Taki to be attacked by his two cards.

The attack failed, with Taki defending with two cards of his own.

Two of Taki's cards survived, and Ryuhui's cards were defeated.

Taki hesitated, not having enough force icons to send to the fort for a fusion attack. But he wanted to end the match.

He decided to go for it anyway and sent his strongest card to attack Ryuhui's highest HP card.

The attack sort of failed, dealing 1000 damage points to Ryuhui's card but also defeating Taki's strongest card, which was sent to the discard pile.

Taki ended his turn, and Ryuhui added a tanky card to the fort, declaring two cards to attack Taki.

The attack succeeded, dealing 500 damage points to Taki's main HP.