Emotion

Taki's frustration boiled over as he stomped his feet and exclaimed, "I won't accept another loss next time!"

Taki sat alone in the corner of the room, feeling saddened and defeated. He spread out his deck of cards on the floor and looked over them, feeling disheartened by what he saw. "Well, look at that," Taki muttered sarcastically. "Only one red card in my deck, how unfortunate."

Suddenly, Sophia appeared beside him. She had been staying as a computer, but now she gave Taki a tap on the shoulder. "Who made this card deck?" Taki asked, looking up at her and seeing her face for the first time. "I want to give that person a piece of my mind."

"It was you, Taki," Sophia replied. "You made that card deck. I don't have the power to change it to make you an auto-win. You have to do that for yourself by becoming a better card fighter."

Taki scoffed and turned his back on Sophia. "You make it sound so easy," he muttered.

Sophia walked around to face him and took his hand. "Times are hard," she said sympathetically. "If I could cheat your way to have infinite card points, I would. But there's a no-cheating system, you know."

Taki chuckled. "Yeah, I know. You win some and you lose some."

Sophia held out her hand for him to hold onto, and he grabbed it to lift himself up. "Are we okay now?" she asked.

Taki nodded. "Yeah, we're okay. I'll practice against the normal card fighters."

Sophia gave him a thumbs up. "You do that, Taki. You'll get there." And with that, Taki went on his merry way, determined to improve his skills and become a better card fighter.
"Hey Taki, you're here!" Nana greeted him enthusiastically.

Taki smiled in response. "Yes, I'm here."

"If you're a real card fighter, you'd better be prepared," Nana warned as she got out her card deck and set it on the table. "Un-grade bonehead!"

Taki grinned back at her. "You're just the opponent I need to test my card abilities with," he declared, raising his fist to his face. "It's card battle time, Nana!"

Taki felt the smooth jingle of the dice as they rolled through his fingers. The sound of Nana's dice colliding with his own filled the air as they landed on the table with a smack. Taki's dice showed a six, while Nana's showed a one, securing Taki's first-place position and Nana's second. Seven cards drifted onto both of their tables.

Taki discarded a card an adds one card to the fort, have ended his turn.

Nana adds three cards to the fort, have ended her turn.

Taki adds one card to the fort. Have discarded a card, has folded.
Ending his turn.

Nana adds no new cards to the fort, have folded. Ended her turn.

Taki adds one new card to the fort, had folded. Ending his turn.

Nana adds no new cards to the fort, had folded.

Ending her turn.

Taki adds two new cards to the fort, have folded. Ending his turn.

Nana discarded one card an adds two new cards to the fort, activated her special ability card, "Coup Detat General Morden."

Increased her action an counter cards to be more powerful.

Nana demanded one of her two of her cards to attack Taki.

The attack succeeded,  doing 600 dmg to Taki's main hp.

Nana had ended her turn.

Taki adds one card to the fort, dud the special ability on his card to just stay in the ring. Taki commanded all his cards to attack Nana.