New book

Hello everyone I know it's been a while since I've been riding there's just been a lot going on and I haven't had the motivation to actually keep writing on this book. I don't know it where it will go from there, so please just give me a time, but I am making a new book it is going to be a Arcane book but it's not gonna be a Jinx x Reader instead I'm gonna let you choose who it's gonna be with

The three options are Silco, Vander, and Sevika  of course, I will take suggestions on who you want the book to be about but I'm gonna let you guys choose on it. I'm sorry that I haven't been writing for so long. I just haven't had the motivation to write on this book or write it off a while but I want to get back to riding so I'm gonna let you guys pick which three characters do you want me to write a book about? Now I already have an idea for Silco and Vander but I will take suggestions and for all of you that want Sevika I will take suggestions for her book, but you can choose some other characters like Vi if you would like a book about her, I do have one for her as well in mind, but I'm gonna let you all pic, so thank you for reading this book so far once I get the motivation, and I actually find out where this book is gonna be going I know a little bit about it but I don't know how to take it from where I left off because I don't really have the motivation then I will stop writing on this one but for now I want to get back to riding and I want to stop riding on this account again so we're gonna be starting a new book so I'm gonna let you all pick.

Thank you all for reading this one it means a lot and I'm sorry that I'm ending it here for now but I don't have the motivation to actually keep writing on this one so I wanna start another one to see if I can get that motivation back and actually see where I can take it off from here but for now you can pick from Three Care itwas I will list it or you could pick another character you would like a book about but thank you all for your support and everything and let me know what you pick.