New book coming

Hello everyone I know it's been a while since I last posted there's just been a lot going on and there's just been a lot plus I need to get an idea for the book, but I do have an idea for the new book. Since a lot of you have been saying you want a Sevika book. I have an idea that I would like to do for the book and it will be out shortly I promise. It is going to be in a like alternate universe thing kind of like this book here in like my last two something is going to change, but that is gonna be a surprise. I'm not giving any hits on the book other than it's gonna be a Sevika x female reader that's all the hits guys are gonna get for the book. I promise it will be out probably like in a few hours maybe or the next day, but it will be out shortly.

Thank you all for the support you've been giving me and everything. It really means a lot to me and thank you for being patient. There's just a lot going on right now and it's been so difficult for me to actually get on and write so thank you all for being patient with me I promise the book will be out shortly. Thank you all again for reading these and for all the support you've been giving me. I hope you all have a good rest of your day or night depending when you read this and where you are at, but it will be out shortly I promise and just thank you all so much.