𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐏𝐒

✨🪓🗡
❰ 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐏𝐒 ❱
♯ ❝ WE ARE GROUNDERS!! ❞ 

⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧ ━━━━ ⋅⋆ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥  whatever the hell we want! ⋆* 🪓⁺⑅   ⤷ a bellamy blake story 

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥  whatever the hell we want! ⋆*
🪓⁺⑅   ⤷ a bellamy blake story 

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ 

ᵒ .༄ ࿐ ࿔* ✨ a sky was full of stars and he was only staring at her    —— 🪓                                       

DEATHS FINGERTIPS ✿ ༄ ALYCIALCVER
⤹ introducing  . . .   ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

࿐ ࿔* 🪓🪵˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ SYNOPSIS ❱  ⋆ ✰ ₊˚.༄ INTRODUCING˚ ⚘ ˏ'୭̥*ೃ DEATHS FINGERTIPS ⋆⋅ ━━━━ ‧ ༻✩༺ ‧
"a star" 

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ 

AUDREY BENNET WAS NEVER A DREAMER. She was just a young girl, with no hopes or dreams. She just wanted to grow up and live her life, that's it. She had always been brought up to not make scenes, stand back in the crowd, be the crowd.

But when both her parents were floated by jaha, she wanted to change. She wanted to be a dreamer. She didn't want to be the crowd, she wanted to be what the crowd was looking at. She wanted to have hopes and dreams. And when she was 15, she did just that.

The young girl had always been drawn to earth. She wanted to know what secrets or things that the earth held. And Audrey wanted to explore that. But she never thought she would.

But she was a dreamer and oh she could dream. But she wanted to do something with her life, so she did. She became a hit man. She worked for shumway. She did his dirty work and she honestly didn't mind. She said she wanted to do something with her life and she did-she was.

So when she was asked to go down to earth to kill a man names Bellamy blake, she agreed. She'd finally get to go down to earth. But she had one target and that was to kill Bellamy blake...

   ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂  ⠀⠀