𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

▎DEATHS FINGERTIPS ▎
»»———— act one. the ground
CHAPTER EIGHT ━━ search party

Audrey sat in her tent, carving a wooden stick with her knife

Audrey sat in her tent, carving a wooden stick with her knife. She couldn't sleep at all for some reason. So she just made weapons.

She jumped slightly as her tent was opened, making her pull her blanket up. "Jesus, blake. Ever heard of knocking!" Audrey glared at Bellamy as he walked in.

"Have you seen Octavia?" He asked her, making her frown.

"No, I haven't seen her since this morning." Audrey shook her head. "Why?"

"She's not here. I've looked everywhere for her." Bellamy said worriedly as she sat up slightly.

"Then we need to find her. Grab Finn, he's a good tracker." Audrey told him as he nodded. She grabbed her top, due to the fact she was in her sports bra. "You can go now." She turned to Bellamy as he nodded his head, clearing his throat.

" She turned to Bellamy as he nodded his head, clearing his throat

Audrey held a torch in her hand as she walked through the woods. The only noise was their feet standing on leaves.

"Look! Over here!" Someone yelled as Bellamy ran towards him, making her follow.

"What is it?" Bellamy asked as they came out of the clearing.

"Right there. You see it? Is that Octavias?" The boy asked as he pointed his light towards the bushes.

Audrey narrowed her eyes, but she couldn't tell what it was. "Rope." Bellamy said as a kid passed him the rope.

"What are you doing?" Finn asked as he walked towards Bellamy.

"We need the rope to get back up." Bellamy said as he threw the rope down the small, grassy, hill. "Flashlight." Bellamy walked down as he walked towards the bush, picking up the item. "It's hers!" He yelled.

"I'm going all the way down." Bellamy called over to them as Audrey sighed, stepping over to the small hill.

"Bellamy, wait up." Audrey spoke down to him, carefully walking down the steep hill. Jasper followed her, the two holding onto the rope.