𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

▎DEATHS FINGERTIPS  ▎
»»———— act one. the ground
CHAPTER SEVEN ━━ radio

Audrey was making the fence with Octavia when she saw a light fly through the sky

Audrey was making the fence with Octavia when she saw a light fly through the sky. She elbowed Octavia and pointed up to it. "Bellamy!" Octavia yelled as the top less Bellamy exited his tent. Audrey rolled her eyes at Bellamy, looking back up at the sky. He could at least have some decency and out his top on.

"They're coming to help us. Now we can kick some grounder ass." A kid says as they all chuckle.

Audrey turned to Bellamy who didn't look happy and she frowned. Then she realised whatever was in that pod wasn't good news. And if shumway knew she hadn't done her job, it wouldn't look good for her. So audrey needed to know what was in that pod.

Audrey trekked through the woods, now it was morning

Audrey trekked through the woods, now it was morning. She had seen no sign of anyone, which was a good thing.

But when she heard movement, she pulled out her gun, aiming it at the bushes. She sighed as she lowered the gun, seeing Bellamy. "What are you doing out here?" Bellamy stepped forward.

"I wanted to see what was in the drop ship." Audrey shrugged. "I'm guessing you're out here for the same reason."

"Well, there was nothing." Bellamy shrugged.

"Why would they send an empty pod?" Audrey frowned. "You're lying. They must of sent down some sort of radio, and you've obviously destroyed it." She realised. But she knew that was good for her sake also.

"Bellamy! Audrey!" They both turned around to see Clarke running towards them. "Where is it?"

"Hey, princess. You taking a walk in the woods?" Bellamy played that he didn't know what she was talking about.

"They're getting ready to kill 300 people up there to save oxygen." Clarke scoffed as Audrey raised her brows. "And I can guarantee you it won't be council members. It'll be working people-your people."

"Bellamy. Where's the radio?" Finn now walked over to them. "Are you in on this?" Finn turned to Audrey.

"I was just taking a stroll in the woods." Audrey said awkwardly, ignoring bellamys confused look.