𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

▎DEATHS FINGERTIPS ▎
»»———— act one. the ground PROLOGUE ━━ way down we go

— HER AURA IS MADE OF POETRY, ROSES, AND GALAXIES  »»———

— HER AURA IS MADE OF POETRY, ROSES, AND GALAXIES »»———

Audrey stared down at the screen, pointing at the man. "This is who I'm supposed to kill?" She turned to shumway, raising her brow. He nodded his head as she hummed. "Easy work. So what's the plan?" She sighed as she passed him the screen back.

"You're going down to earth. You and 100 other kids." He told her as her eyes widened.

"No fucking way, you're lying!" Audrey shook her head as the man shook his head. "So is this Bellamy dude also being sent down?"

Shumway nodded his head. "Me and him made a deal. He kills jaha, he goes down. But if that plan fails and he doesn't go through with it- which he probably won't- you're gonna kill him."

Aubrey slowly nodded her head, taking in the information. "Okay, when do I go?" She asked him.

"Twenty minuets." He informed her as she breathed out.

"Do I get a gun?" She asked sheepishly. "I can't kill him with my bare hands, shum."

The man let out a deep sigh as he handed over a pistol and a couple of bullets, making her grin. "Get yourself ready, I'll come and get you. Act the part of a delinquent, blend in. Then when you get the opportunity, kill Bellamy blake." Shumway instructed as he left her home.

It didn't take Audrey long to gather her things: Her jacket, a few make shift knifes, and her gun. She had to play the part of a delinquent and she would do that. She would be a delinquent.

After fifteen minutes of getting herself ready, shumway did come and get her. The two had to quickly go towards the part of the ark where the drop shift was. When they did, they blended in with the crowd of delinquents. "Remember the plan." He told her.

"How long have we been partners for shum? You doubt me, that's wounds me deeply." She sarcastically frowned as he pushed her forward slightly, walking in between the other kids.

Aubrey took this opportunity to glance at the kids around her. Half of them were nervous, half we're scared, half were mad and half were happy. And she was one of the happy ones.

"Good luck." Shumway told her as he went and stood next to the other guards. Aubrey grinned as she faced the entrance of the drop ship, climbing in quickly and placing herself down on a seat, adjusting the gun in her waste belt.

She watched carefully as the other kids were placed down on seats, a guard walking in with a blonde girl in his arms. Aubrey guessed she was unconscious. Did they knock her out?