𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

▎DEATHS FINGERTIPS ▎
»»———— act one. the ground
CHAPTER THREE ━━ not alone

— THE MOST DANGEROUS PERSON IS THE ONE WHO LISTENS, THINKS AND OBSERVES »»———

AND OBSERVES »»———

Audrey huffed as she wiped the back of her hand against her forehead, throwing down the makeshift shovel to the ground. She pulled on her tank top slight, letting a draft of air hit her sweating body. She had her jacket tied around her waist, looking down at the graves her and wells had filled in with dirt.

She turned to see wells pick up the clothes, Aubrey grabbing the shoes to help him out. "Thanks." He mumbled, making her nod her head. The two walked away from the graves and back into camp, dodging the chaotic kids that were playing chase.

"Hey, where'd you get the clothes?" Audrey turned to see atom, who was looking at wells.

"We Buried the two kids who died during the landing." Wells told him, stopping in his tracks, making Audrey stop also.

"Smart. You know, I'll take it from here." Atom went to take the clothes out of wells hands but he was pushed back by wells.

"We share based on need, just like back home." Wells argued as he pulled his hands back, still holding onto the clothes.

"You still don't get it, do you, Chancellor?" Audrey looked up to see a topless Bellamy, who now has curly hair, not his slick back style. She rolled her eyes as she looked at the gun that was on show for everyone to see. "This is home now. Your father's rules no longer apply." Bellamy walked towards wells and grabbed the clothes out of his hands. Wells wasn't having it as he went towards Bellamy but atom grabbed him, making Audrey grab a hold of wells, pulling him away from him.

"You lay your hands on him again and I swear to god I will shove this shoe so far up your ass!" She hissed at him, making atom glare at the girl, making Bellamy hold his hand out.

"Oh, no, no, Atom. Atom, hold up." Atom turned to Bellamy, who held one of the tops in his hands. "You want it back? Take it."

Wells glared at Bellamy and Audrey was going to grab the top back but wells shook his head, pushing the girl back gently and throwing the clothes on the floor, making kids scramble towards them.

"I am not going to cower under your command, blake. I'll give these boots to people that actually need them." Audrey shook her head, challenging Bellamy, who couldn't help but smirk at the girl.

"Is this what you want? Chaos?" Wells asked as he pointed towards the kids fighting over the clothes.

"What's wrong with a little chaos?" Bellamy smugly replied- pulling the top on, but he was cut off by a girls screaming, making Audrey snap her head towards the noice, dropping the boots and going towards the screaming, Bellamy behind her.