𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

▎DEATHS FINGERTIPS ▎
»»———— act one. the ground
CHAPTER ONE ━━ we're back bitches!

— CLEAVER AS THE DEVIL AND TWICE AS PRETTY   »»———

AND TWICE AS PRETTY »»———

Audrey breathed out slightly as everything stopped. "Are you okay?" Aubrey turned to Octavia, seeing the panicked girl beside her.

"Yeah, I think. You?" Octavia asked as Audrey groaned as she sat up.

"Just peachy." She gave Octavia a thumbs up, a quiet chuckle leaving her lips, making Octavia grin.

"Listen." A kid said, making Audrey turn around slightly. "No machine hum."

"Whoa." The kid beside the other one mumbled, Audrey noticing the goggles on his head. "That's a first."

Audrey was quick to take off her seatbelt, as was Octavia. The two turned to each other as the kids started to jump out of their seats. "The outer door is on the lower level. Let's go." A kid yelled.

"Come on Dre!" Octavia grinned as she grabbed Audrey's hand, pulling the girl towards the steps.

Audrey stepped down forward, noticing the crowd of kids surrounding the door, a man standing with his back towards them. "The air could be toxic!" A blonde walked towards the door, pushing through the people.

"If the airs toxic, we're al dead anyway." The man said as Audrey looked up to Octavia, who had a confused look on her face as she froze on the ladders.

"Bellamy?" Octavias soft voice asked, making Audrey snap her head towards the man at the front. Bellamy turned around as Octavia smiled, climbing down the ladders and pushing thought the crowd of people, Audrey shortly behind her.

Audrey stood beside the blonde as Octavia stood in front of Bellamy. "Oh my god." Bellamy mumbled as he smiled at Octavia. "Look how big you are." And it clicked for Audrey. This was the blake siblings. How did she not realise. Octavia pulled Bellamy into a hug.

The two shared their small reunion as Audrey turned to the blonde beside her, then back to the siblings. "What the hell are you wearing?" Octavia asked as she grabbed the clothing. "A guards uniform?"

"I borrowed it to get on the drop ship." He lied, making Audrey roll her eyes as she crossed her arms over her chest, the blonde looking down at her wrists and drowning at the lack of a wristband. "Someone's got to keep an eye on you." Bellamy smiled as Octavia pulled him into a hug once again.

"Where's your wristband?" The blonde asked Bellamy, then turning to Audrey. "And where's yours?" The girl questioned.

"Don't ruin their little reunion blondie." Audrey pointed to the siblings, a groan leaving Octavias mouth.