05 | The Honey Village

I took a few stops. I was motivated to find Ru- Kamishiro and return him back to Queen Rosemary. "Where can this moron be?" I muttered before kicking a rock. Right on cue I heard an explosion not so far from where I was.

I stood up, gripping my sword as I began running to the sight. Even if it wasn't Kamishiro, I can't let a potential threat live. Just as I was near the sight, I hid myself from the threat just in case.

As expected, it was Kamishiro. He was standing in the middle of the destruction quietly laughing as he formed a dark magic filled orb.

Before he can cause more chaos I striked an attack but he unfortunately dodged in time. "Oh my!~ Hello Tsukasa!" Kamishiro smiled. I gritted my teeth as I held the sheath of my sword.

"Don't call me by my first name like we are friends Kamishiro." I responded harshly as I glared at him. Kamishiro just chuckled in response before using a spell. "Oh really? Weren't you the one who got captured by me?" Kamishiro smirked.

I just stared at him, how stupid can this man be? "I was your hostage not your friend." I said, confused as to how this guy was a rose knight. "Eh same thing." Kamishiro chuckled before he used his magic to trap me in place. I tried to escape but it was no use.

I noticed Rui walking closer, smiling. I glared at him. He took out a inkbrush and smirked. Now that got me confused, how the fuck will a inkbrush harm me in any way? He started wriiting something on my facial cheek which tickled. I tried to hold back my laughs and giggles.

"Hey stop that!-" I yelp, trying not to laugh. Kamishiro was slightly giggling too, what was he writing anyways? "Oh how I yearned to draw on you after years!" Kamishiro put away the inkbrush and admired what ever he drew on me.

"It's a masterpiece!.." Kamishiro admired his drawing. I glared at him, now annoyed. "What did you draw on me?" I asked, trying to wiggle my way out of Kamishiro's magic. "Nothing~" Kamishiro responded.

He winked before walking away. "Hey! You can't just leave me here!" I yelled, trying to escape his magic. "KAMISHIRO COME BACK HERE THIS INSTANT!" I continued to scream and thrash. "I can't hear you!~" Kamishiro yelled back.

"Ugh!" I scoffed, great! Now I got trapped by my enemy who was once my greatest friend and he drew on me. What did he even draw on me that was so funny?!

Where am I anyways? I looked around the somewhat destroyed entrance for a sign. I found a sign but then scoffed in annoyance, it was destroyed and random drawings were drawn on the sign. How immature can Kamishiro be?!

"Hey are you trapped?" A female voice suddenly spoke. I turned to look at where it came from. A female with pink hair tied in two pigtails stood there. She wore a somewhat redish pink dress similar to what my sister wore.

I sighed before nodding. I was ashamed that me, a rose knight was asking a random villager for help. The female used a spell to disspell Kamishiro's spell.

"Thank you, may I ask what is this place named?" I asked, smiling awkwardly. "Oh this is Honey Village, it was named by the founder Akane Momoi." She responded, smiling.

"Ah thank you, I am Tsukasa Tenma. I am from Melrose Kingdom." I introduced myself, bowing. She chuckled before bowing as well. "I am Airi Momoi." She introduced herself, I was shocked and immediately bowed again.

Momoi ended up laughing again before assuring me that there was no need for formalities. "So was this the first time your village experienced an ambush?" I asked as I started to walk around the village with her.

She sighed before shaking her head no. "We had multiple ambushes in the village. Now it's becoming more frequent due to The Alchemist coming back every week to cause trouble." She explained her situation, I clenched my fists.

He's changed and theres nothing I can do about that. "I'm sorry to hear that, if you want I can help protect your village?" I smiled. Momoi widened her eyes before smiling gently at me. "Thank you Tenma."

I nodded, smiling. "I'm actually on a hunt for The Alchemist so do you have any intel about his where abouts?" I asked, slightly tilting my head. She didn't respond and we took a stop infront of a building. "I do, but go inside and talk to two girls with the name Nene Kusanagi and Emu Otori. They can tell you about what we know about The Alchemist's plan." Momoi said before leaving.

I sighed before entering the building. I walked up to a dark-blue haired female who waved at me. "Hey do you by any chance know where Nene Kusanagi and Emu Otori is?" I smiled awkwardly. The dark-blue haired girl bursted out laughing before calming down. "Sure but you have a little something on your left facial cheek." She smiled, handing me a wipe and mirror.

My soul flew out of my body when I looked at my reflection. Kamishiro drew a p-penis on my face and Airi didn't say anything about it?! I immediately washed off the horrendous drawing off my face. "I am Ichika Hoshino, though maybe a thanks and a name would be nice?" Hoshino smiled.

I sighed once I double-checked to make sure the ink was 100% gone. "Thank you Hoshino, I am Tsukasa Tenma." I smiled, Hoshino chuckled in response. "Nene and Emu are the pale-green and pink haired girls sitting over there." Hoshino explained as she pointed at where Kusanagi and Otori may be.

Immediately I notice two girls matching the exact description Hoshino told me. I thanked Hoshino before walking up to them. "Hey I was informed that you had intel about The Alchemist?" I asked, tapping the pale-green haired girl.

The pink haired girl smiled and quickly introduced herself. "Yep! Yeppity yep! I am Emu Otori, Emu means smile!" Otori said, smiling like crazy. "I am Nene Kusangi..." The pale-green haired introduced herself as Nene Kusangi. I sighed in relief, knowing that I didn't accidentally get the wrong people.

"If a Rose Knight is after The Alchemist then I'm sure The Alchemist is more than someone who destroys property." Kusanagi sighed before eating a chocolate. I tilt my head in confusion as to what does she mean by just Kamishiro being someone to vandalizes shit or how she knew I was a Rose Knight, was it my uniform that gave it away?

"Tell me more." I said, my expression turned serious. Otori and Kusanagi continued to explain. I slightly grin. Rui Kamishiro... I've gotten you all figured out~ I just now need to know where you are. I smiled, introducing myself before leaving. I had a plan, and I won't let it fail so quickly.