06|Fox-sitting?

I immediately set off from the Honey village, I will definitely find him! I thought with a smile. I strolled along with the path, the birds chirped happily. I giggle as I see a fox fall down the hill until I noticed something weird about it.

"Eh?" I walk towards the fox and pick it up to examine it. (Without any fear too, because of course! I am that knight!) "Why the heck are you purple?!" I shouted as I shook the fox. Immediately mist formed once I did that and the fox started giggling and then I realized.

"Haha! You found me again!" The purple fox spoke as it stood on its hind legs. I screamed so loud that the animals nearby ran. "AHHHHHHHHH?!" While I was screaming, the fox yelped as it covered it's ears. "I forget that foxes have sensitive ears..." 

"W-WHY CAN YOU TALK?! AREN'T YOU A FURRY?!" I shouted as I backed away from the fox. The fox giggles as it grabs a branch and points it at me. "I am the alchemist! The most feared mage of them all!" The purple fox laughs as it strikes a pose.

I blink in confusion. "Did I eat a poisonous mushroom? There's no way you are Kamishiro..." I asked before slapping myself to see if I was dreaming or not. "Ouch! Definitely real?!" I scream again. The fox yelps again.

"Quit screaming for the love of my paw!" Kamishiro?? scolds me. I nod slightly before standing up. I am very confused now, Kamishiro is a fox now? I mean it does fit him but I never expected him to be a furry-

"I bet you are shaking and crying haha!" Kamishiro laughs as he places his paws on his hips. "..." I stayed silent, I didn't know he had a huge ego... Normally I was the one with an ego not him...

"Haha you won't even answer too!" The fox snickered before squeaking because I picked him up. Why do I have to wait for him to finish his... villain monologues if I could just take him back to the queen??

I smiled in triumph when I heard the fox complain. "Hey! Put me down! I'll nuke your family!" I ended up laughing at him as I started walking back. "We'll see about that." I responded with a smirk.

I turn around and start walking back until I halt. One huge problem. Where was the path I was just on before getting side tracked?..

"Why'd you stop?! Let me down you human being!" Kamishiro screeched, I raise an eyebrow at him. "Aren't you human as well." I sighed as I face palmed myself. He just stared at me in confusion but I just ignored it.

I just started walking in a random direction, huge chance that it wont be the path I originally was on. I started thinking about my days at the Melrose Kingdom. When Saki and I were children. She was too sick to even eat anything but bread.

My parents were very busy people due to them working as a knight and maid. So I was left to tend for her when they couldn't. Of course they cared about me and her but they prioritized Saki more. Which is understandable.

She needed it more. They also wanted me to carry on the Tenma legacy to be a knight so that was when I met Kamishiro. He wanted to be a knight to destroy the monsters that have killed his village.

We were good friends and we'd- I yelped in pain as I tripped on a branch. Immediately Kamishiro wiggled out of my arm and jumped on me and started... dancing?? Or was he trying to stomp me?..

"You stupid clown!" Kamishiro called me, i grit my teeth in annoyance. "You're the clown here, you shouldn't be speaking with that monocle you wear! That was so nine years ago! Don't get me started on your clothes too!" I respond back, grabbing Kamishiro again.

Kamishiro only started growling but he didn't say or try anything else after. I scoff, jeez Kamishiro wasn't this annoying... I miss him being human.

I don't get how I used to find him beautiful! I admit, that is... weird, but can you really blame me? Actually why am I talking about his looks.

He now looks like a crazed grandpa with that stupid monocle. "Oi annoying blonde, where are we going." Kamishiro asked, I started to get annoyed. Can't he use my real name??

"Back to Melrose Kingdom where your crimes will be judged by the queen." I respond, not looking away from where ever I'm going.

Just as Kamishiro was about to respond I hear an explosion and see a tree fly in the air, about to hit me and Kamishiro. Immediately I dodged while holding the fox.

"What did you set off?!" I shout as I continued to dodge. Kamishiro stared in awe at me for some odd reason. I grit my teeth in annoyance because he won't respond?!

"Oi get back to earth you big dummy!" I shout as I pull out my sword to investigate what happened. The fox shakes his head before responding. "A... A bomb!.."

The fox giggles for some reason, what's so funny?!

"Hahaha!?" I hear familar laughter from... Kamishiro?! But I don't see the fox laughing anymore.

Theres smoke everywhere due to the explosion. I cover both me and the fox's mouth with my cape. I squint to see what's in the smoke until my mouth opens out of shock.

"Tsukasa... I found you again!" Kamishiro laughs as he forms a orb of dark magic. He was about to throw it at me until I screamed.

"WHAT?! AREN'T YOU THIS FOX?!" I shout as I held up the fox. The fox whimpered in fear. Kamishiro looked at me in confusion.

"Tsukasa... pardon?" Kamishiro asked as he tilted his head in confusion. He walked closer to examine the fox in greater detail.

"Did you... no... hahaha! The Great Strong Knight of Melrose Kingdom, Tsukasa Tenma mistakens me as a fox?!" Kamishiro laughs and my facial cheeks started to grow red out of embarrassment.

"Don't laugh at the beautiful blonde!" The fox hisses and I just stare at it. Kamishiro's smile dropped as he has a shocked face on. "Beautiful what."

"Yeah the love of my life!" The fox says proudly and I stare at it, mouth wide open out of shock. Kamishiro gave me a concerned look.

"Tsukasa you're into those type of thing-" 

"NO?!"