🌺chapter 5🌺

* Facing a raging lion*

All the family got scared of the Abhimanyu hard glare...but Abhimanyu know he was surrounded by media and he couldnt afford his family pride ...

Host : now our special guest will share some words with us..

Abhimanyu turned his gaze and went to mic to speak still sending a glare to the family ...he codly speak...

Abhimanyu : its good that you people are encouraging students

Akash almost yelped in joy but he heard but

Abhimanyu : but..if you want to become next Abhimanyu Birla this is waste of time..

There were silence in crowd..everyone scared of Abhimanyu..and he is inspiration to many people..

Abhimanyu : And another thing you students are our future but some people think that they are very smart and they can do whatever they want for them dont act over smart but focus on studies..you will get time to follow your passion..Thank you..

Arush shivered when abhimanyu pointed a look towards him..

Time skip

The feast was over Akash got a trophy too.. That is when the security head of Birla's..Nakul came there and said..

Nakul : manik sir, ..abhi sir ne sabko mere saath aane ko kaha..

Manik : par mere ghadi..?

Nakul : hum dekhlenge..plzz come with me..

Priya : aaj toh abhi jaan le lenge..

Manik : chalo chalte hai..

Akash was very silent..he was scared very much ...

Arush : yeh sab aap logon ke wajah se hua..par jiju toh mujhe gusse se dekh raha hai..

Akshara : sirf tumhe nahin hum sab ko dekha..

Akash : yah sab mere wajah se hua..

Soon nakul dropped them at Birla Mansion

Everyone gathered courage and take some steps towards mansion and saw a empty mansion..Abhimanyu send everyone out he need an deep discussion with his family...

When they entered Abhimnayu sitting on the sofa waiting for his hunt like a lion..

That one pointed look at Akash and his trophy send shivers to everyone..Abhimanyu Anger is very dangerous..

All stood infront of Abhi...

After a whole silence he spoke..

Abhimanyu : done enjoying..? This is what you all doing on my back..

No one said anything..

Abhimanyu :  Am I Talking to walls..? He yelled and got up all flinched...