🌺 Chapter 27🌺

* Abhira = lion and lioness together*

BIRLA MANSION.

Manik know he messed up .!

Now Abhimanyu called him to his study to talk about something..! And he exactly knew what something is..!

He saw Abhimanyu sitting on his chair and signalled him to sat on the couch..!

Manik always forget that he is elder in case..! Don't know when Abhimanyu ordered something his mind just co-operate..!

He sat down with a sigh..! There was a minute of silence between them and manik decided to break it""

Manik : yaar abhi..! Woh galat the..! Dekha na tu kitna batameez hote jaraha hai..!

Abhimanyu : so tum uske saamne maroge .,.?

Manik : baath unki nahin hai..!

Abhimanyu : baath unke he hai..! I am not saying that I never hit him or punish him but I certainly never do not ever do that infront of stranger especially infront of her..!

Manik : woh kon hai abhi..? She is moth-

Abhimanyu : I dare you to complete it..! She is not my mother..!

Manik : I know she did a big mistake but she is the same person who give me and my brother shelter abhi..!

Abhimanyu : what..? What did you say ..?she gave you shelter so you are showing gratitude to her..? Manik tu kab samjhega you don't have to any gratitude to me..! Mein tere liye sirf ek dosth hu..? Itne saalon mein tune mujhe yeh samjha..?

Manik : I never said that..!

Abhimanyu : your words literally meant that manik..! Don't you remember what she did..! Mein mar jata par Priya ,akki,aru ka kya..? Woh log Roz jeete jeete marr jaate the uss din..! Aur tujhe..? Tumhara kya hua hoga..? She choose someone else over us mannu..! Woh royalty haina ek natak hai..! Uss aurat keliye gratitude dikha raha hai tum..?

Manik : Abhi ..! Mera woh matlab nahin hai..! I agree with you'' par jiss tarah arush baath karahe the na woh bahut galat hai..!

Abhimanyu : toh baad mein punish karte ..! Uske saamne Marne ka kya zarurat hai..!

Manik : gal-

That is when Akshara barged in to the study..! She is very angry at his bhaiya for hitting her child..!

Akshara : kya hai bhaiya aapka..? Apne haath kyu uthaya aru pe..?

Manik : wahi-

Akshara : baath mat karo mujhse..! Bacha hai mein baath karaha hu na aur abhi ji bhi samjha raha hai aap beech mein itne zor se kyu maara..?

Akshara is looking angry and scary

Akshara is looking angry and scary..! As everyone love her innocent face ,same way her anger scares everyone..!

Akshara : bolo bhaiya..! Aapne joh bhi Kiya haina sahin nahin kiya' pata hai kitna ro raha hai woh"