🌺chapter 16🌺

* A friend ship like them*
        (dedicated to Manik and abhimanyu)

Share with your best buddies..!

BIRLA MANSION.

The family is getting ready for the exhibition..! The boys were soo much excited".

Manik was shouting for the ladies to come down but they are still getting ready ..!

Half an hour passed away still no'one came..! Manik is getting irritated.! He did all things but no one is comming down..! He sat defetedly knowing no one is going to listen him..!

Abhimanyu who was reading paper looked at his friend who was frustrated so he finally decided to help him.!

Abhimanyu : Akash,Arush come down..! He yelled and within seconds the boys came down with their running..!

Abhimanyu : priya Ak- even before he complete their names they came down in rush ..!

Manik rolls his eyes annoyed..! His family didnt even care when he was yelling at them..! But now they ran down..! Ah.! That was soo annoying"

Abhimanyu : get in the car..!

He said and got up..!

Priya : woh mere baal se-

Abhimanyu just look at her and she started moving ..!

When they reached there ..there was only few people unlike an exhibition ..! All the people there are reserved ones..!

Arush : yaha bhi boring log..!

Akash : chup kar..! Yaha leke aya wahin zyada hai humare liye"...be grateful.!

Arush rolled his eyes..! He will never change"

Akshara : bhabhi..! Yaha dekho kitne ache ache paintings hai.! Yeh log kitna talented haina "

Priya : haan..! Meri college days mein aksar mein aur papa aise exhibitions mein aate the..!

Akshara : oh..!

Akshara face fell a down cause she never remember a moment with her father ..! All his father want is to get rid of her as soon as possible..! Akshara bear everything and almost lost all her childhood". But the fate is still playing with her..! She always belive that the only family she have is the people who just surrond her now..! Her only wish is to be with them all her life..!

Manik noticed Akshara face and asked..!

Manik : kya hua Akshu..?dont you like it..?

Akshara : aise kuch nahin hai bhaiya..!

Manik nodded and show them the gallery while abhimanyu just stood at one certain picture...!

Manik who noticed that slowly went to abhimanyu while the others are exploring the exhibition..!

!