🌸chapter 7🌸

* Akshara in Abhi office*

BIRLA INDUSTRIES.

The office is busy on work..that is when abhi needed a file..he called manik to his cabin..

Manik : bolo abhi kuch kaam hai! I am visiting sight jaldi bolo...

Abhimanyu : woh Mr.Sharma ke file kaha hai..?

Manik : how would i know..?

Abhimanyu : didnt you bring it..?

Manik : nahin toh! Ok i am leaving client wait karaha hai waha..!

Manik left hurridely..! Abhimanyu closed his eyes in frustration abhi rarely forget something" he cant send anyone cause everyone is working sincerely' on the top of that it was his fault he thought manik would bring it he cant even go back he had ton of work..he sighed and call Akshara..

On the other hand Akshara just sat on sofa just finished dishes'

When abhimanyu number flashed on Akshara phone she picked in second ring only cause abhi rarely calls her"

OTP

There was few seconds of silence between them..finally Abhimanyu talk'

Abhimanyu : Hello.!

Akshara : ji boliye na..

Abhimanyu : jab utaya toh baath karne keliye kya hai..

Akshara pouted at that'

Akshara : sorry

Abhimanyu : mere study mein red colour file padi hogi lekar office aao..

Akshara eyes widned in excitment!!she never visited his office weird right.! But she never visit it..

Akshara : aapki office..?

Abhimanyu : nahin.mere file leke padosi waale office pahuch jao..

Akshara : sadu..akshu murmered..

Abhimanyu : what..?

Akshara : kuch bhi nahin abhi araha hu...

Abhi cut the call..!

Akshara was fully excited ti visit abhimanyu office he quickly pick the file and get dressed...

Akshara was confused..

Akshara : yeh saree pehnu ya yeh saree"

Akshara finally decided to get dressed and quickly off to Birla Industries.

Akshara entered the Birla Industry Gate ..it gives her goosebums seeing that royalness and richness..she gasped when saw the architeture of that office building'.

She slowly entered into the office" by the way Akshara is looking amazing..

Her saree and her confused look make her look like an angel..she roaming around the big office searching for Abhimanyu but no one noticed her" cause its a busy office ..everyone is busy to notice her..

Akshara : itna bada office mein kaha doondu unko..ha..call karti hu..

She was calling Abhimanyu and walking" suddenly Akshara bumped with someone' the file in akshara hand fell down..the paper's in the file were all over the floor..Akshara face paled..she hurridely pick that papers

she hurridely pick that papers