🌷Chapter 43🌷

* A Harsh Decision*

Birla mansion.
9:00 A.M

The last  night in Birla night was like a hell for both akshara and abhimanyu  " Abhimanyu just stood stubborn !!! He is just born like that and Akshara is very broken and a fact she know that she couldn't even convience neither abhi nor arjun"

Abhimanyu is ready to leave her and Arjun is not ready to leave her" Why can't his husband understand that marriage and divorce are not some things that should be taken as joke" It's about a Family"

She is not ready to leave her bhaiya and bhabhi" he is not ready to leave her cute and naughty children" especially she is not ready to leave him"

As the clock hits nine everyone gather at dining table for breakfast" Manik took a look at Akshara she was soo pale" And when he look at Abhimanyu he was looking so cold " 

Arush and Akash also kept quiet and focussed on breakfast" When Arush need a particular curry he asked Akshara to pass it but Abhimanyu was quick enough to do it" Everyone frowned but couldn't dare to question him" 

Once They complete the Breakfast Abhimanyu Asked Everyone to gather at living room "

Akash phone rang and he excuse himself while Arush is searching for a book and waiting for Abhimanyu"

Arush : didi yaar !! aap mere Physics ka book kaha rakdiya mil he nahin raha hai"

Abhimanyu : Why are you this much irresponsible arush ?? 

Arush immedaitely squirmed back " The encounter last night with his Jiju scared him"

Abhimanyu : I am giving you last chance ' If this repeats then see!! And Priya  help him to find his book"

Arush : bhabhi ko nahin pata hoga woh kaha hai woh di samhalta hai humara books ko"

Abhimanyu : If Priya dont know she will search for it and find it" Aur  h-

Before he could finish Akash interpted him"

Akash : Bhaiya yeh humara Academy waale yeh kya bol raha hai ke aap hum dono ka naam  music aur dance seekne se hata diya" 

Abhimanyu : First of All Do't you dare to interpt me and i am seeing that you both are less concentrating on studies"

Arush was shocked to hear that even manik and priya"

Akash : Par bhaiya humara progress toh aur improve hua na aur aapko aise lag raha toh koi nahin iss baar sems mein hum pakka top ka-

Abhimanyu : AKASH BIRLA WHY ARE YOU ARGUING WITH ME...???  he yelled " Akash flinched badly!! Arush hold Priya hand Tightly"

Even Arjun flinched back" 

Akash is soo scared" he didn't get these feeling in these days" And suddenly being yelled like that make him hella scared and sad at the same time" 

Abhimanyu : Don't you dare!! I am seeing that everone is out of line now" Dont worry I know how to set you all back" And tum dono Aaj se tum dono ke koi bhi zarurat ho no matter what ask Priya" I meant it Ask PRIYA only" he stressed his words

Manik : Aise kyu ..?? Tell me what is happening with you?? what's wrong abhi???

Abhimanyu closed his eyes before blurt out the truth"

Abhimanyu : We Are Getting Divorced"

There is a pure silence between them for whole 2 minutes they didn't understand what just abhi said"