🥀chapter 42🥀

* Broken Heart*

  BIRLA MANSION.

Akahara saw abhimayu at the entrace of terrace ..." she gasped at the sight and immediately left the hold of arjuns hand"

The flower in the abhimayu hand was fell down and his eyes had turned glossy"

The talk with his friend have made him realise that he couldn't always cope his feelings in him only and manik had motivated him enough that its the right time to confess his love to akshara"

Keeping his ego everything aside Abhimayu decided to open up with her...!! He Picked a flower As manik said how to impress a girl..! He thought that this confession might change his whole family .." 

may be everyone is correct he shouldnt always be at past..!! so he  thought that all things are going to be changed they would be a happy and complete family..!!

With the full of hope in his heart Abhimayu decided to confess his own wife that he madly loves her but he is a just  stupid he cant express his feelings..!!

But when he reached he saw something that he should'nt..!!"He saw his wife holding hands with someone in full moon and saying that he love him and hates her own husband..!! That words made the flower in his hands fell down..!! All his hopes were gone.

she dont love him..!! She hates  him ..!!All these  thought's are  roaming in his mind ..!! but akshara interepted his thought's..!!"

Akshara : Aap jo-

She stopped when she saw tears in Abhimayu eyes..!! She was shocked ..! she never saw him crying" he have misunderstood her soo much badly and she know that it was her fault"

Abhimayu : y-you Hate me..?? he asked in a barely audible voice"

Akshara : a-aap k-kya bol rahe ho'' h-how can i hate you..?

arjun interpted immediately..!!!

Arjun : Yes !!! she hates  you Abhimayu" Do you Remember how you Married her..???

Akshara : Shut up Arjun'' Do you realise  what are you doing??

Arjun : yes I do!! He dont love you Akshu''' You remember how your father and him make a women life's as a deal..?? I know he was with you all these years'' Aab Achank pyar kaha se agaya..??

Arjun is not wrong..!! But he really  love her now..!! He want's her to be happy" but seems like she would be more happy with Arjun" He dont want to beat the bush" He straightly come to point"

Abhimayu : Akshara just answer my one question..!! DO YOU LOVE HIM ONCE..??

Akshara : But it was  gone now..!! we both are married  now'' Aa-

Abhimayu showed his palm to make her stop talking '' he wipe the tears in his eyes ..!! he took a deep breath and said something 

Abhimanyu : I am sorry that all these years i have been soo rude to you'' Time to correct my mistakes''

Akshara : You were not rude to me'' I know woh aapka pyar jatana ke tarika hai'

Abhimanyu : No fool do that like that Akshu- I mean Akshara " And Another thing ABHIMANYU BIRLA DON'T LOVE ANYONE''

Akshara was Startled'' she is listening to that cold tone of him after many days'' She is sensing something very wrong''

That tone of Abhimayu scared Arjun now he understood why everone is scared of him'' 

Abhimayu dropped the bomb' he hated the fact that his wife had love someone at past who still love her and can care her much better than him''

Abhimanyu : let's get divorced Akshara''''