Chapter 1

DevonLee: X RATED

DevonLee: X RATED

Coming Soon.

5,000,000 likes ~ 11,000 comments

---

Being illegitimate daughter of Tommy Lee was the family's best kept secret until I was thrust into the spotlight at the age of twelve after being spotted at a grocery store with him. All it took was for that one photo to circulate for my life to completely change.

I went from being a regular pre teen to a child star in a matter of weeks and the world couldn't get enough of me. Modelling contracts were thrust my way and I found myself posing nude for Playboy at the age of sixteen which led to the highest amount of magazines being sold in a day.

Playboy wanted to capitalise off this moment by putting me on billboards and TV advertisements but I was onto the next big thing. I begun a short lived career as a video girl for some of the hottest artists before deciding that I wanted everything to be about me.

I was making headlines from the age of eighteen for all the wrong reasons and I was constantly referred to as the devil spawn of Tommy Lee. It's no secret that my dad was a nightmare to be around and it didn't help that we would do the craziest shit together like buying an RV which we transformed into the Booze & Boobs machine as we toured North America.

Devon Lee was worse than her father.

People hated me for my nonchalant attitude, temper tantrums and willingness to destroy anything good in my life.

My dad's sex tape was leaked so I decided to publicly share mine at the age of twenty two which catapulted me to a whole new level of fame. I was filming sex tapes with the hottest singers and releasing them whenever I didn't get my way which naturally led to a lot of lawsuits.

After spending six months in prison for revenge porn, I made the decision to change my ways because I realised that my life was going nowhere. I didn't want to end up being another washed up rockstar by the time that I was thirty so I got serious about my acting and music career.

I now have twenty two awards under my name with two being a Grammy Award and an Oscar for Best Actress.

"X Rated is going to be the biggest album of the decade." I confidently tell the reporters standing around my vehicle. "I will be collaborating with some of the greatest musicians, I've experimented with new sounds and I will be serving everything sex."

My security guard helps me out of my car as the paparazzi try inching closer for a better view of me and I find myself smiling as I flip my hair.

"Is it true that you are planning to release a new tape?

"Is it true that you are planning to release a new tape?"