Chapter 3

DevonLee: Bend it like Lee

4,000,000 likes ~ 13,000 comments

Tommy took Colson and I in full time when I turned fifteen which played a part in why we were able to do whatever we wanted. People view me as the devil spawn of Tommy Lee but Colson was way worse than I was, the only difference is that he is a male so people let it slide.

Colson is also an illegitimate child of my father's but the whole pregnancy and birth was made public by his mother. Everyone was fully aware of Colson before his birth so nobody really said much but when they found out about me, all hell broke loose.

Our moms were pregnant at the same time but I was born five months before him. We knew of eachother and would meet during the holidays but I never really knew my brother until we moved in with my dad.

"I say all three of us go on tour together." Colson lifts the blunt to his lips before taking a deep drag. "We can call it Fucking with The Lees."

"Fucking with The Lees." Tommy takes the blunt from his hand. "I fucking dig that shit."

"The last time we went on tour together, all three of us spent a couple of days in a cell." I remind them and they start laughing. "I don't think the judge was even going to let me out, I had to bribe and seduce my way out of it."

"And this is why I let you get your boobs done at sixteen." My dad pinches my side and I narrow my eyes at him. "Don't worry, I won't share your little secret."

"This is sounding a little bit like Alabama." Colson remarks while chuckling. "It's worse because you took her to get it done."

He takes a deep drag of the blunt, "And I paid for that shit."

"This is why people used to think that we were sleeping together." I roll my eyes while reaching for a slice of apple. "You talk as if I'm not your daughter."

"I raised you." He flips me off. "I can talk about whatever the fuck I want, however I want."

I roll my eyes as there is no use arguing with my dad when he's either drinking or smoking because he'll start exposing all your secrets to the world.  

"Do you remember us getting kicked out of the church for performing a fake exorcism?" Colson starts coughing as he laughs and I shake my head. "I'm not surprised that people think we sold our soul to the devil because we were wild as fuck."

Our dad doesn't make many comments as we reminisce on our childhood as I know that he regrets a lot of what happened. In the recent years, he has opened up about his regrets and what he wishes he could have done so I do sympathise with him.

 In the recent years, he has opened up about his regrets and what he wishes he could have done so I do sympathise with him