💙Beautiful love💙

Leo x Shy!Reader

This one was requested by WinterBlue_Angel22! Thank you!

~Normal POV~

You and Leo were sitting on a bench in the park, enjoying the nice sunny day with no one around. He didn't have his usual hoodie on, given it was really hot. But, he did have casual cloths on. Some light blue ripped jeans, a red and white jersey, with a nice pair of matching Nikes, and a ball cap. About a few days before, you had generously gone to the mall to get some gifts for the boys. They'd given you great hospitality, even before you started dating Leo. And you wanted to return the favor. It was hard for you to believe they'd let you in the family just like that. Ever since you had met the turtle in blue that one night, he wouldn't stop talking about you. His brothers found it annoying for a little while. They lit up after a bit, though. However, Donnie still to this day gets irritated if he rambles on too much about his wonderful encounter. But, they all love you, and wouldn't want anyone else to date their brother. You were perfect for him. You knew most things about him and vise versa. Nothing was kept from each other. No matter what.

One of the many things you loved were flowers. Didn't matter what kind. They were all beautiful to you. And he loved that about you. So everytime you saw each other, he would hand you a different flower each time. But, there was one special flower in particular he gave you one time. It seemed to be magical. It never died. And you always took it with you wherever you went.

"Ah.. A beautiful day, isn't it?" Leo turns to you with a grin. "Y-yeah, it is.." You look at him, reflecting his facial expression. You were fiddling around with the magical flower you were gifted. It was quite windy out, and it felt amazing getting a break from the heat.

Looking down at your flower, and then back at Leo with a soft content smile on your face, the flower slowly slips out of your hands. You didn't notice at first, and a big gust of wind carries it off the ground and into the air. You see something in the corner of your eye, and look in that direction. You gasp and widen your eyes, quickly shooting up from your spot, chasing after it. "No!", you shout, as if it could listen. Leo hurriedly follows after and catches up to you, trying to help you get it. It flies off into the air and then down into the busy, car filled street. Tears slowly fill the rims of your eyes as a car flies by and flattens the poor plant, not noticing the damage it's done. "No...", you whisper to yourself and fall to your knees, looking up at Leo who had a worried look on his face. He leans down and puts a hand on your cheek. "Hey-", "I'm so sorry! I didn't even notice it slipped and then it was too late for me to grab it and now it's all ruined and I'm just really very sorry and-" Before you could say anything more, Leo cuts you off by putting a finger over your lips. Tears spilled from your red eyes as you looked at him, waiting for him to say something. He sighs and smiles. "It's ok, Y/n..." He helps you up, and gives you a big hug. "Here... I wanna show you something..." Letting go, he grabs your hand and leads you down the sidewalk, and into an alley way. You sniffle and follow his lead, silently questioning his statement. He then stops and looks around, checking if anyone was there. "W-what are you doing?" You ask, squeezing his hand a little, and rubbing your eye with your other hand. He looks at you and smiles. "You'll see," He takes out his sword and waves it around. "Step back for me, love," You nod and let go of his hand, quickly getting out of range. You watch closely as he slashes his sword in front of him. A small blue light flickered and then turned into a huge portal. You gasp and lighten up. "Where are we going?", "You'll. See." He chuckles and grabs your hand, pulling you into the portal with him. You loved traveling from one place to another with Leo. It was one of the many things about him that made you happy. He would always bring you along on missions. Unless, it was too dangerous. Most of the time, it took a lot of convincing you and Raph.

A small gasp escaped your lips as you arrived at your destination. The Hidden City. He smiled and ran ahead, still holding your hand, into a small tree line. "Wha-!?", you exclaim as you stumble along, trying to keep up with him. He lightly snorts and turns his attention back towards his front view. "Sorry!" You only nod in response. Exiting the tree line, you stop in a gigantic, open, magical flower field.

They were identical to the one you'd lost just minutes ago

They were identical to the one you'd lost just minutes ago. Your eyes widen and your mouth slightly drops open. "L-leo...?", you look at him, wondering if this was a dream. He smiles and leads you to a tree in the middle of the field. "I thought this would make you feel better since.. You know..." You were speechless. This was probably one of the most beautiful things you've seen in your life. A huge field full of your favorite flower that Leo gave you. God, it was amazing. You finally scraped up a question to break the silence. "H-how did you find this...?", "I was just wondering around, exploring, doing whatever, then came across this lovely place," He smiles and sits down. He pats beside him, looking up at you. You softly smile and sit down with him. "This... This is beautiful, Leo...", "Yeah.. But not as beautiful as you~" He winks with a smirk on his face. You blush and lightly giggle. "S-stop...", "Nope~" He chuckles, grabbing a flower and sniffing it. You too grab a few flowers and slowly shake your head, smiling. You start to weave and turn the stems around each other, making it into a circle. Leo looks over at you and tilts his head. "What are you doing?", "You'll see..." You give him a light smirk. "Someone's gotten a little bold today~", "N-no... Not really..." A tiny blush runs across your cheeks as you look down, finishing your project. "Done," You hold up the ring of flowers in your palms, and give a small smile.

"Woah, how do you make those?", "Grab a few flowers and I'll show you," He nods and picks a couple of flowers

"Woah, how do you make those?", "Grab a few flowers and I'll show you," He nods and picks a couple of flowers. "Now, tie the end around your finger, and then wrap another stem through that loop. And then you're going to lace this one end through there, then..." You continue on instructing him, step by step. He struggles at first, but you give him patience and time, then soon, he finally finishes. "There you go...!" You congratulate him, smiling brightly. "Sweet," He smiles back and lightly laughs. "It looks really pretty. You did a good job,", "Why, thank you, love." He then places his crown on your head. "Perfect!" He chuckles with a brightened expression. You pick up your flower crown and put it on his head, giving a shy smile. He immediately stops to try and process your action. A huge blush runs across his face, noticing your expression. It always got to him when you smiled like that. "It suits you...", you say as you lean closer to him. "Thank you for taking me here, Leo..." You then give him a small kiss on the nose. His eyes widen and the blush grows as he falls back onto the soft ground behind him. "L-leo?", you giggle and lean over him. His face had nothing but "lovestricken" written all over it. He was near unconscious. "Oops..." You smile to yourself as you lay beside him, checking on him every now and then.

The sky filled with beautiful colors of pink, red, purple and blue as y'all laid with each other. Birds flew over the big field as you drifted off to sleep, hugging onto Leo's side. That was a time you would never, ever forget.

Welp- Sorry this one took so long 😅 I had ✨family drama✨ ehe.

Anyways, hope y'all liked this one!

Good day, loves!