Chapter II - It's for the best.

I walk into Fredbear's, spinning my key on my finger. William must have gotten here before me, since the door was already unlocked. I called out to William, but there was no answer. I called again, and like before, there was nothing. I begin to wonder of William fell asleep in the office, so I begin to walk down the hall.

The silence rings my ears, the only sound audible is my own breath and the sound of my shoes tapping on the tiles. It was quiet. Too quiet. A shiver goes down my spine as I realize that all the lights are turned off. I start wondering if someone broke inside. But what would they want to steal from a kid's entertainment place? I stop walking, trying to hear around me. I hear a few footsteps. Is that all in my head? I freeze when the footsteps stop right behind me. The person is close enough that I can hear their breath. Or is it mine? I stay still, and they put their hands on my shoulders. I scream.

Jen's POV

I watch Charlotte while Henry is gone. She seems to act human, and she does act a lot like Henry. How did he manage to get a part of himself into another one of these things he's built? He is a genius, no doubt, but maybe this is going too far. Maybe he will become a madman. I don't know, I just want my little brother to be okay again. I walk over to Charlotte, wanting this to be over before it even starts. Picking her up, I walk to the back room.

I whisper a couple good nights to Charlotte and open a small chest, locking Charlotte inside. I sigh as I slowly stand up, "It's for the best, little brother. (Henry)"

Henry's pov

A hand goes over my mouth, and I realize that William is behind me. I relax as I recall his clammy and dry hands. Does he ever use lotion? I wonder, rolling my eyes, I push William off of me.

"You scared me half to death!" I cross my arms, turning around to look at him in the eye. Me and William were the same height, but the shoes he wears make him look about an inch taller. He laughs, making a wheezing noise, clearly an active smoker.

"Well, you looked tired, so I wanted to scare you so you wouldn't be so tired." He smiles, a guilty one, nonetheless. "I could have just gone to get coffee.." I say, yawning, "And besides, it didn't really help. Sorry, Will."

I look away, a cold look in my face. William slides into my view again. "I know you're sad about the loss of your child...and your wife, but we're going through the same thing. We're friends here." I sadly smile, trying to make it seem real. "Yeah.. I know." William suddenly hugs him, (not a ship bro 🤨🤨) sighing of relief. "I don't want to loose you too, Henry. You're like a part of my family. My kids feel as if you're their second parent."

(Even though you literally killed his daughter but okay)

"I'm not going anywhere, Will." I slide out of William's arms, messing up my hair in the process, "But anyway, I have work to do. You know? Tech stuff, paperwork.. yeah." I nod, trying to seem convincing before speed walking away to my office.

In reality, I really just needed to be alone.

(A/n: Hello! I know you're aware that this chapter is a little short. When I wrote this I wasn't really feeling any motivation, since it's only around 580 words not counting my authors note. This will probably be the shortest chapter, and I will not disappoint you! ♥️♥️)