The Neutral Ending - "I always come back."

*William's POV*

I drag the Fredbear costume out of the little locker it was stuffed into. The costume was originally made to fit Henry, which he was tall and lanky, I was tall, but I was quite buff, so there was a low chance I was going to get out safely. I shrugged it off, I wanted to at least try on one of the old costumes before the pizzeria started closing. All that was left was the head.. but I saw someone peeking in the doorway. It was none other than Henry Emily. Ugh. Of course. I thought, rolling my eyes at him before I put the head of the suit on.

"Erm.. William, you know how outdated those are, right?" He says, giving me a genuine look of concern.

"Okay? And what does that have to do with you? Not like you care for me anymore, you lied to me." I speak as Henry steps into the room, and he raises an eyebrow, "You know, you told Clay I had involvement with the missing children case."

"He was pressuring me! I lied at first, but I just-"

I laugh, "Ohh, Henry.. you're such a good soul." I smile, and it must look like a wicked one to Henry, because he shrinks back toward the door. "You aren't scared, are you? Are you really scared of your own creation?" I ask him, and he says nothing, I'm still walking toward him.

"You're not going to hurt me, right, Will?" He asks, and I picked him up, wrapping my arm around his neck. If he won't die on his own, then I'll have to do this by myself. I think. I feel him squirming and struggling to breathe, as I quietly laugh.

*Henry's POV*

I feel myself get lifted off my feet, and now I can't breathe. I try not to panic, as I think about all of the things I failed to do, Stop William, Be a good father... I failed you, Charlotte. I thought, but then I remember, the button on the bottom of the Fredbear head to trigger all of the springlocks. I reach back behind William's head, praying that I find the springlock trigger before I pass out, because my vision was starting to turn black. I reached further, and I finally pressed the little button on the back of the head. I hear something snap, and William lets me go as he starts panicking.

"What did you do?!" He says, in a panicked tone."

I just look up at him and smile, since I was still regaining my breath. William backs up further into the room. The pain must be unbearable, since the springlocks make their way into the skin piercing the vital organs, making themselves apart of the human they are digging into. He screams at me to help him, as he slowly dies, but I get up and cast him a cold gaze as he's dying, a desperate look in his eyes through the springlock suit. I just turn around and leave, knowing full well that this was revenge.

✯¸.•'*¨'*•✿ ✿•*'¨*'•.¸✯

When I arrived back home, a car was already waiting for me there. It was Jen's, of course. I had no other family left, besides her. And now my business partner was gone. Because of me. But do you think I regret it? Definitely not. Do not think I regret anything for one second.

I walked into my house, and Jen was waiting on the couch. With Charlotte.

"Wh.. Jen, did you finally find her?" I ask, and she shakes her head.

"No. I made a deal with William, he said you would get better if she was gone.. so, I listen to him, and hid her from you."

"You never lost her? You lied to me? Jenny.."

"Yeah.. and I didn't realize how hard it hit you, but now I do. I'm so sorry.. I disappointed you."

"Erm.. about confessing things, I also have something I need to share with you." She raises her eyebrow, and I continue, "I killed William in the springlock suit." I say plainly, with almost no emotion.

"What? Henry! Do you know how much trouble you'll be in with the police?!" She worried, covering Charlotte's ears.

"It'll be fine! I'll just run away!"

"That won't work forever, Henry.."

"I will come back, Jen. But please.. take care of my Charlotte.." I sit down beside Jen, running my fingers through her hair. pretend pretend pretend. "I missed you so much, dear.." I say, and Jen let go of Charlotte so I could hug her. She hugs me back, and I smile.

"I'll keep her safe, Henry. I know you care about her so much. I won't fail." She says as I hand Charlotte back, nodding.

"Where's daddy going, Aunt Jen?" Charlotte looks up at Jen as I stand up.

"He'll be okay, dear." Is all she said, not explaining herself as I left and went out the front door, starting my car. Jen walked outside, standing on the porch as I pulled out of the driveway, leaving to change this hell of a life I have.