Chapter 17

"When you have seen as much of life as I have, you will not underestimate the power of obsessive love."

- J.K. Rowling (Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Harry Potter, #6))

Daniel/North

@ North to @ Nyx

What is my bestiest friend doing?

@ Nyx to @ North

Planning a murder. Are you in?

@ North to @ Nyx

Who are we killing?

@ Nyx to @ North

I kill. You're burying.

@ North to @ Nyx

It's not fair, so all the fun will go only to you.

@ Nyx to @ North

We'll switch next time.

@ North to @ Nyx

Deal.

@ Nyx to @ North

Deal.

***

Addiction and obsession go hand in hand. And I've always known that when I become addicted to something, I become obsessed with it. Unwittingly, I fell into these networks of Indigo. She has become a major part of my existence. On the one hand, I was still planning to smash her like a crystal vase. On the other hand, I didn't want to hurt her. Two parts of me were torn apart, casting doubt on my entire plan. So I came up with a new plan. Depending on how our joint residence ends, I will decide whether to destroy her or we will have a chance. Remembering her face full of horror for blowing up a gas station brought me pleasure. Real terror and fear consumed her. Her hands were shaking and the vein in her neck was throbbing. I imagined licking and sucking on the place where her vein was beating to get a taste of her fear. I was a hunter eager to play with my prey and then tear her apart.

"What are you doing?" I saw Indigo sitting in my living room with a book in her hands. She wore these sexy glasses that framed her face. Her cheeks were pink. I wonder what she's reading?

"I'm reading." the girl replied dryly without giving a sign of her excitement. I narrowed my eyes.

"What is the name of the book?" Indigo started to get up, leaving the living room, but leaving a bookmark in the book.

"It doesn't matter." She wanted to walk past me as I snatched the book out of her hands. The last kiss. Our girl loves romance novels. She tried to snatch the book away from me, but I put my hands up.

"Give it back, I'm not in the mood for your games." Indigo started jumping up to get a book, so I grabbed one arm around her waist and hugged her.

"Sit still, I'll just read what your book is about." Her eyes widened and she began to struggle harder. At that moment, I pulled her closer to me. The warmth of her body and her scent aroused me. I hope she felt my cock with her hip. I wanted her to know how much I wanted her.

With my free hand, with a slight smirk on my lips, I opened where Indigo stopped and began to read aloud.

"His tail and cock moved in me without interruption." My eyebrows shot up. How can I compete with this guy? " I moaned harder when his finger found my clitoris. His heavy breathing and the sounds of slapping filled the room, arousing me more." Indigo gave up and didn't resist anymore. I glanced at her and saw how much she was blushing. "He slapped my ass with one hand and started strangling me with the other. Marcus knew what I love about sex. "I whistled. " Krasavitsya, I didn't know you liked this. I am ready to make your dreams come true. Only unfortunately I don't have a tail." Indigo could drill a hole in me with her murderous gaze. Her cheeks were burning with embarrassment, she was so close to me that I could hear her heavy breathing. I wonder if she's as excited as I was? I threw the book on the floor, lifting her chin with my free hand, without taking my eyes off her beautiful lips. Indigo radiated temptation with her whole being, she was a goddess sent to earth to destroy me. Her soft skin and like silk made me question my whole life. She had so much control over me.