Chapter 29

Fool me once, fool me twice

Are you death or paradise?

- Billie Eilish

Indigo/Nyx

I started to wake up from the fact that it was hard for me to breathe. A strong, massive body pressed against me, was not letting me breathe. Heat rushed to my cheeks, I opened my eyes a little, bumping into a man's bare chest. When did he get undressed? I didn't remember much from last night. The moments of my anger and joy at the fact that this lying scoundrel turned out to be alive, floated incomplete. My last memory was of Daniel throwing me on the bed and lying down next to me. Today we had a difficult conversation, including a conversation with my brother. Today was the day when everything will fall into place. I didn't know how Alistair would react to everything that I was going to put on the line today, but I didn't care much, I understood exactly that the time had come to dump all the secrets, pull out all the skeletons from the closets, show the monsters that were hiding under the bed and break the walls that we had built over the years.

I moved, trying to get out of Daniel's embrace, but the more I tried, the more he pressed me to him.

"Daniel?" I swung my leg over him to climb over his mountain of muscles, but as soon as I was on top, Dan's hand was on my ass, squeezing in his palm.

"Are you in a hurry somewhere?" The man below me asked sleepily and indistinctly. "Let's sleep together some more." Daniel's lips found a hollow in my neck and left a wet kiss there.

"I'm still mad at you, and we need to talk. And I want to see my brother." My struggle stopped as soon as Daniel threw me back on my back, hovering over me, again he pressed me to the bed with his heavy body.

"So let me apologize, bug." The man purred, in his rough, smoky, and sleepy voice, exploring my left breast with his big hand, pulling my hardened nipple, and pinching it. A sharp, treacherous groan escaped me. How could anyone resist his charm? His body, his smell, his lazy grin, and his hot touch. His lips kissed the corner of my lips, with the tip of his tongue he stroked my tender lip, lightly biting it. His heavy breathing betrayed his desire, as did the swollen penis that rested against the inner part of my thigh. I felt that my panties were already wet, if not soaked. "Can I?" Daniel asked, sliding his hand from the nipple to the line of my panties. He grabbed my other nipple with his lips, biting my breast through the fabric of my t-shirt, I arched my back giving myself to him. I was impressed that he asked for permission and so knew that I had already surrendered to him. His hot tongue continued to play with my hard nipple, and his hand went further and further through the panties reaching the clitoris. As soon as he started playing with his thumb with my clitoris, I squeezed my hips harder in search of pleasure. The mumbling vibrated in my chest, causing Daniel a chuckle.

"Dirty, greedy girl." Daniel ran his tongue along the length of my neck, causing goosebumps and playing with my clitoris. With his middle finger, he penetrated through my folds, groping for the entrance. "Tell me you love me. Tell me how much you want me and I will give you the whole world." He was a tempting serpent forcing me to make sacrifices and to his temptations. His hand froze in my panties, waiting for my reaction.

"Please," I begged him to shut his mouth and keep doing what he was doing. I needed the release of which he was pulling so hard.

"That's not what I want to hear." Pinching me on the clitoris, Daniel growled. "If you want to cum today, I advise you to describe in detail how much you are in love with me." I understood that I had no choice, and not because I needed liberation, but because I was already endlessly in love with my monster, savior, traitor, enemy of my brother, and ironically my prospective future husband, according to the documents signed by our fathers.