chapter 67

Enzo pov

Play 2 much by Justin Bieber

I have the most beautiful woman ever she is a queen my queen,her laughter that I still can't get over it,her smile bright my life,her presence that warms up my cold heart,her love is something that can't get over it,she is a my boss,she rules my life

She is busy playing with Chris,I smiled at them,I don't know where that bullet came from but it shoot Peach-"Peach!"I saw my life fleshed before my eyes,she is never going to forgive me,this is the third time I failed,even I won't forgive myself

"Sharlot"Donia yells with tears in her  eyes "Enzo please help me!"she raises Peach shirt to where Peach is shoot"Enzo put pressure on her until we get her to the hospital,Chris call a cab"I am shaking while putting pressure on her

"Peach please wake up"we arrive at the hospital,put her on a stretcher "she got shoot"Donia is handling this pretty well like she have done this before while here I am freaking out like I never seen this before

"Enzo I think I am going to take Sharlot home,I don't think it's a good idea that Sharlot stay here when she recovers"Donia thinks that she knows what is good for Peach"no,you can't take her away from me"

"Enzo this is going to be good for her,you know her health is not stable I don't want to lose my sister over this,yes you have got her to heal quickly but what if this is too much for her,what if she can't handle it" I will never let her go"I will protect her"I have said that a lot that I don't believe it"come on you failed to protect her"

I did"fine"I walked away to call called Ranji"Ranji I want you to check who tried killing Peach,I need you to locate that person right now"

"I will do,you will get your information in two hours and I know when I became your right hand man I had to put business first but I need my sleep,running your business is hard"

"I will pay you double"

''No I don't want your money I want to meet Sharlot"funny think is that I always talk about Peach when I am with him but he never met her,he does know how she looks but that it's"I am not sure if that will happen her sister thinks it's a good idea that she goes back to South Africa"

"Don't worry it's going to be fine"what the hell,did I just tell Ranji about what is going on in my life"Okay Ranji"I said hangup

Three hours has passed and Ranji said I will have the information in two hours,we can see Peach but I can't face her after failing her again.Ranji called me,I picked up after the first ring"Enzo no one tried killikg Sharlot or you but I did more digging turns out that Chris owns Romeo something that he did not deliver so that bullet was meant for him"

"Okay but Peach will still hate me for failing to keeping my promise,I said I will protect her from this world,she doesn't want this"I said,I never shared my feeling but Peach make me talk about them

"She wouldn't hate you,she may be mad but not hate you,How is she doing?" He asked "I don't know,I haven't seen her since she wake up"

"Go see her,I am sure she wants to see you"he said,why are we talking like we are friends cause we are not "fine I will talk to you later"

"Enzo,know that you are not alone right you got me"he said okay that's it "fine"I hangup

I walked in her room and everyone looks at me "As you guys had your time with Peach,now it's my time go to the hotel I will stay with her"I said cold,Doina was about to say something when Peach stopped her "Please leave"she said in a low voice

They all got out,I walked to stand next to Peach.We both did not say anything
Tears start rolling down of Peach's face,I wiped them"Enzo you know I love you more than anything,you make me love you,you make me grow,you make my life colourful even thou it was hard at first,I love you so much that no one will ever take your place even if they tried....

I cut her"No we are not break up"I don't want to lose her "I am so sorry" She does not get this,I am not going to lose her nor let her go"it was not my fault,I protected you but they were after Chris not you,you said you will leave me only when it was my fault therefore this one is not"

"You wanted someone to kill Chris?" she looked surprised "no I didn't do that,I don't like him but I know you do"I said trying to convince her"Call Chris,I want to talk to him by tomorrow"

"Okay I will call him"

She did not say anything,she became quite,the waste part is that I can't read her mind like always"Peach what are you thinking?''I asked her trying to get her to speak"I am thinking about the pros and cons about meeting you,the pros over weight the cons"

"Therefore that is a good thing!"I was happy,I am not going to lie,she smiles "but it is worth it,for me to lose everything so I can look over my shoulder everytime I go somewhere, yes I will be with you but is it worth it if I get killed,I want to live for you,yes I would died for you but living is the fun part, seeing you everyday, getting touched by you,loving you"

"Then live for me"