Finally Free

The first 2 chapters are the same as the one Hope Stops Holding Back it's just split into 2 instead of 1 chapter.

This takes place in season 2 after everyones memories of Hope have been returned. There is no dark Josie and Hope and Landon never dated.

I do not own the plot of legacies or any of the characters.

________________

Hope is staring at a blank canvas just trying to forget how shitty the past few months have been ever since the monsters from Malivore started attacking the school. Right now they are dealing with the Necromancer and he just can't seem to stay dead. Hope is trying to figure out a way to kill him without scaring everyone by showing just how powerful she really is. That is why she keeps involving everyone in the planing and letting them help her kill the monsters for the most part. She could easily kill most of the monsters by herself but she knows exactly what Dr. Saltzman would think and say to her if she did.

But Hope is getting tired of holding herself back and not being who she truly is just to calm people's fear of her. Those people will fear her no matter what just because she is a Mikaelson and a tribrid. She knows that is why Dr. Saltzman spends so much time with her and acts like a fatherly figure, just so he can make sure she doesn't become like her dad. She knows that her dad wasn't always the best person but he became better once he had her and it's not like Dr. Saltzman has always been a good person either or his best friend Damon Salvatore. She knows all about their past and what happened in Mystic Falls when her family was in town. She knows all about the way Damon used people however he wanted when he was first here and how their group committed mass genocide twice when they killed her uncles.

Next thing she knows there is a knock on her door and Dr. Saltzman telling her that the Necromancer is here and has taken Lizzie. Her and Lizzie have become like best friends since Josie told them she has been lying to both of them for years and that is why they hated each other. Lizzie is definitely the person Hope cares about the most at the school. She runs out of her room to the library where the super squad is.

"So what have we done to find Lizzie so far?" Hope asked, trying to stay and keep her emotions in check.

Josie clearly very stressed and panicking "I have tried a locator spell and got nothing, we have to find her Hope" Josie pleads desperately.

"We will find her Josie don't worry, let me try a stronger locator spell and if that doesn't work I will find her scent in my wolf form. Josie you have the strongest connection to Lizzie, so I'm going to need some of your blood." Hope says as reassuringly as she can.

Mg brought Hope a map and Josie poured some of her blood onto the map. Hope starts chanting "Mur vara en gartus sanguineus, Mur vara en gartus sanguineus, Mur vara en gartus sanguineus" The blood starts to move into the forest and then suddenly the map burst into flames.

"Fuck she must have a pretty strong cloaking spell on her for me not to find her" Hope says while sighing.

Hope stands up to leave to go find Lizzie but before she can leave she hears Dr. Saltzman ask "Where do you think you are going?"

"I'm going to go find Lizzie. I'm going to track her scent in wolf form" Hope says while turning around to look at him like he was an idiot.

"Well what is your plan after that, once you find them?" Dr. Saltzman asks with a tilt of his head curiously.

"Once I find Lizzie I am going to get her out of there safely and then I'm going to kill the Necromancer" Hope says confidently with the signature Mikaelson smirk.

Dr. Saltzman gulps when he sees that smirk, when he heres Josie speak up "I am going with you"

At the same time Hope and Dr. Saltzman say "No you aren't" And Josie looks a little creeped out but determined to go.