Family

They drag Tyler into the house and and chain him with clamps going through his wrists and feet similar to how Rebekah had Damon chained up when she tortured him. Before Penelope wakes him up undoing her sleep spell they both do a spell to make sure Tyler can't smell that they just had sex. Tyler gasps awake and immediately winces in pain when he tries to move and sees he is chained up. He looks up and sees Hope and Penelope smirking at him. "Nice of you to join us sleeping beauty." Hope says.

Tyler looks at Penelope "Are you a heretic? Because I know you are a vampire but then you also did magic unless that was Hope that made it feel like my head was going to explode." Tyler says trying to hide his fear.

Penelope looks at Hope who nods letting her know she can tell him. "Hope came up with a spell that made it possible for witches to keep there magic when they become a vampire. So me and Kol Mikaelson are both witch and vampire hybrids." Penelope says with a smirk.

"Can we just get this over with and you kill me already?" Tyler asks.

Hope laughs humorlessly "No you don't deserve a quick death. You kidnapped my mother while she was pregnant and you were going to kill her. What kind of monster hurts a pregnant woman? Whatever you think of my dad he has never hurt a pregnant woman or a kid." Hope says with complete hatred.

"Your dad ruined my life and made my friends lives hell for years. He didn't deserve to be happy after everything he has done." Tyler says angrily.

Hope growls and her tribrid face flashes along with her werewolf claws come out and she slashes across his chest making him scream in pain. "So that means you were going to kill an innocent baby." Hope spits out furiously.

"I had to test if my theory on your blood being able to make more hybrids was true or not. I couldn't let him have another hybrid army that are sired to him at his disposal." Tyler spits through his pain as his wounds heal.

"God how stupid are you? If my blood made the werewolves a hybrid they would be sired to me you bloody idiot. They wouldn't be forced to listen to him because they would have to listen to me." Hope says wondering how he could possibly be this stupid. Penelope is thinking the same thing.

Realization of how stupid he was flashed through his eyes before it went away. He wasn't going to give them the satisfaction of him admitting how dumb he was. "Doesn't matter he still could have created more hybrids that way that were loyal to your family." Tyler says stubbornly.

Hope rolls her eyes "He never used my blood to make any hybrids you bloody moron. He loves me with everything he has, just as I love him with everything I have." Hope says seriously.

"Why are you speaking of him in the present tense as if he hasn't died along with that slut of mom of yours." Tyler taunts.

Penelope who has gotten really close to Hope's mom reacts before Hope can and kicks Tyler in the balls as hard as she can. Tyler yells out in pain as gasps for breath. Hope turns to Penelope in surprise at how quickly she reacted and oddly proud at her hit to Tyler's balls. "Hayley Marshall is one of the best people I know. You are just mad because she used you and the other hybrids to find her family." Penelope yells furiously.

"Ya I am pissed that she used me and got all the hybrids killed by Klaus she was supposed to be my friend not fucking Klaus and having his kid. But I guess they got what they deserved in the end." Tyler continues to taunt.

Hope smirks which confuses Tyler he thought she would be pissed when he said that. "Oh you haven't heard? I brought my mom, dad, and uncle Elijah back to life a couple of months ago." Hope says loving the look of horror on Tyler's face.

"So why isn't he here to kill me?" Tyler asks confused because he was sure that Klaus would have loved the opportunity to kill him.

Hope rolls her eyes "He doesn't deserve the chance to kill you since he passed on so many times where he should have already killed you. Thats why I came to do what he should have done a long time ago." Hope says done with talking now as she gets on with it and just kills him by ripping his heart out.