New Orleans

Leaving Mystic Falls felt like a weight was lifted off of Hope's shoulders. She no longer has to be the hero that has to save everyone. She will obviously do everything she can to protect her family but she also knows that her family is perfectly capable of protecting themselves. Hope feels like she can finally relax for a little while since malivore is dead now. She can put her focus into learning more about her nature. Since she is the first and only of her kind no one knows what her power level actually is. No one knows what can kill her since the white oak stake didn't work.

Hope is so excited to be able to be able to spend everyday with her family. She has never really had that chance in her life, it was always one thing after another keeping them apart. But now she gets the chance to make up for lost time before she decides to travel the world studying magic.

The first week back home is just spending quality time with the family and testing her limits as a tribrid. Hope and the family want to know just how powerful she is. When she fights without using her magic the only one that can even keep up is Marcel as an upgraded original but she still kicks his ass relatively easily. She wins fights against all the vampires at once pretty handily as well. Then when she fights with her magic against Freya and Davina they just tire out so much quicker than her and she is just more powerful. Kol gives her the best all around fight now that he has his magic back but she still beats him pretty easily because she is the stronger fighter and stronger witch. When she fights the whole family at once she wins like half the time, the other half they are able to get her restrained with Freya and Davina's magic while she is fighting Kol, Rebekah and Marcel. It's safe to say she is by far the most powerful supernatural in the world. They all knew she would be insanely powerful and they are still constantly shocked at how powerful she is when pushed to her limits.

Also during that first week the witches of the family spent a lot of time trying to figure out what can kill Hope since it's not a white oak stake. And they know nothing can be truly be immortal they just had to find it. It was tough since they didn't really have anything to go off of but they came up with a spell after a couple of days that should find out what can kill her and where it is. They just had to perform the spell on Hope and after they completed that they found out it was red oak that kills her and the tree was at the Salvatore school.

"Of course it's there and now we have to bloody go back to that shitty place." Kol says while rolling his so hard everyone thought they would get stuck back there. "Me and Davina will go down there to get rid of this tree and make sure it is completely gone."

"Let me call Lizzie so she can make sure that no one has touched that tree and to keep an eye on it until you guys get there. Also keep part of the tree and make one stake with it." Hope says and everyone is looking at her like she is crazy. Hope just rolls her eyes and says "If we keep part of the tree and put it under powerful cloaking spells and alarm spells to know if someone somehow gets to it then there will be something in the world that can kill. And if there is something in the world that can kill me then nature won't create another red oak tree like it did with white oak when you guys burned down that whole tree when you first turned."

"That is actually really smart Hope. Kol and Davina keep one stake and burn down the rest." Freya says still nervous about keeping something that can kill Hope but understands Hope's logic, better to have that weapon in their hands rather than an unknown place.

"Also better to keep this information as close to ourselves and let people continue to assume that you die by white oak stake like the rest of us." Rebekah says. Everyone agrees and goes about their day.

During the week Hope kept her word to Kol and pranked Marcel next by making everything he said come out in different animal noises for a day. Everyone was on the floor laughing when he first tried to talk and came out sounding like a pig.