Reunion

Canon difference in this chapter: Damon never killed Tyler in Vampire Diaries.

They all give Klaus and Elijah a couple more days to get used to being alive again before they head back to New Orleans. Hope is so excited to see everyone's reactions to her bringing her mom, dad and uncle Elijah back to life. Hope can already picture her uncle Kol challenging her dad to a fight now that he is also a hybrid. She is actually curious though on who would win that fight. It is also going to give Penelope a chance to relax a bit before the attention gets put onto her. Hope already knows that her family is going to love Penelope. She is just going to be her sassy self and say something to uncle Kol and everybody will immediately love her. Hope and Penelope are also trying to figure out a good coming back prank to pull on uncle Kol. Hope is also going to have Nik pull a prank on her dad as well when they get back to New Orleans.

Penelope can't believe that Hope's dad was so quick to approve of her dating Hope. She thought it would be a lot harder for her to get his approval but she guesses that being able to see a bit of their relationship while he was dead helped that a lot. She is excited and nervous to meet the rest of Hope's family. They are the most powerful and influential family in the world and she knows how much they mean to Hope so she doesn't want to make a bad first impression. Hayley, Klaus, and Elijah already like her so that has calmed her nerves a little bit. And she already loves Hope's little cousin Nik that she has talked to through face time and astral projection. Once they get to New Orleans she is also going to start training in hand to hand combat with Hope and her family and she honestly can't wait. What she is most excited about apart from getting to see New Orleans with Hope and just be with her, is meeting Freya Mikaelson. Getting the chance to learn from a 1000 year old immortal witch is unreal. Also getting to from Kol who has been studying magic for a 1000 years and is the only other witch/vampire hybrid.

Hayley and Elijah talked about there relationship and both agreed that it is better to just be family. Neither are in love with the other anymore so it's best if Elijah just remains as Hope's uncle. She also noticed while Klaus had to stay away because of the hollow how similar they are and that he was the one to always protect her and understand her and she cares about him more than he realizes. Hayley is excited to go back to New Orleans and see everyone. Hayley isn't sure what her plan is regarding the pack. She did ask Hope what her plan is regarding the crescent pack and she said that was planning at some point to find some loner wolves that want to be hybrids and be apart of a pack and to be the alpha of that pack. So Hayley might just join that pack instead and Hope will see if the cresents will want to combine and have her be alpha of them as well or not.

It will be fun to live with the craziness of the Mikaelson's for a bit after so long in peace where it got really boring. And she can already see the craziness that comes with being apart of the Mikaelson family by being taken hostage by Aurora and Hope getting attacked by a whole coven of witches. Hayley knew her baby girl would be powerful but to easily take on a whole coven of witches with a planed trap they had Hope walk into is beyond what she thought. She can also tell how happy and carefree Hope is with herself. She never noticed before but the school really did mess her up. Making her believe that she had to hold back her power just to appease her headmaster. She wished Alaric was still alive so she could kill him herself for how he treated and used her baby girl. But Hayley is so proud of the woman Hope has become. Hope is strong, confident, powerful, beautiful, smart, and sassy. She is finally being herself and comfortable in her own skin.

Klaus still can't believe his littlest wolf was able to not only bring him back but also have a way to get rid of the hollow as well. He is so proud of the woman Hope has become. How strong, powerful and confident she is. Klaus couldn't help but be impressed that she was able to quickly and efficiently take out a whole coven by herself. He can also tell that bringing him and her mom and uncle back was the last thing she needed to be truly happy. He is still wary of Penelope's intentions with his daughter just because of how quickly she became a witch/vampire hybrid. But he can also tell how much Penelope loves his daughter and how much she loves her. Hayley has been on his mind a lot since he has been back as well. He realized he loved her when he was held prisoner for five years but he knew it was too late by then since she already loved Elijah.