Leaving the School

Hope is waiting the next morning at the mansion for her family to get there and she can't wait to get to spend a couple of days with them. She is also excited because has a surprise for her uncle Kol as well. Thats when she hears the front door open and her aunt Rebekah vamp speeds and brings Hope into a crushing hug. Hope hugs her back just as fiercely.

"I have missed you so much love" Rebekah says fiercely.

"I missed you to auntie Bex" Hope says just as fiercely.

"Bex stop hogging my favorite niece and let me give her a big hug" Kol exclaims while vamping up to the pair.

Hope then goes around Kol and hugs her aunt Freya "I have missed you so much auntie Freya" Hope says before turning around and laughing at Kol's face. Everyone else in the family is also cracking up laughing at the offended look Kol has.

"I missed you to gorgeous" Freya says lovingly after she stopped laughing.

"Oh you are going to get it for that and I definitely haven't forgotten the prank spell you taught Nik to do to me." Kol says with a smirk right before he vamp speeds to Hope picks her up and throws her over his shoulder while she screams. "This is what you get for teasing me darling"

"Uncle Kol put me down I was just messing with you. If you put me down the next prank spell I teach Nik will be for Marcel I swear" Hope pleads while laughing and saying a silencing spell so Marcel doesn't hear.

"Okay fine but I would love to see all these spells you have created" Kol says curious as to what his brilliant niece has come up with. He honestly can't believe how smart and gifted she is in magic. He then puts his niece down and she goes and hugs the rest of her family before they go sit in the living room.

"So Hope what is it you wanted to talk to us about?" Freya asks curiously

Hope first summons a grimoire from her room to her flips to a page and hands it to her uncle Kol to read over. "I created this spell for you uncle Kol, I have been working on it since I have been going to the Salvatore school" Hope says while waiting for Kol's reaction.

As Kol is reading over the spell his eyes widen in shock and his jaw drops. He starts tearing up when he looks up at Hope. "Is this for real, you can get me my magic back?" Kol asks in shock and awe at how smart and powerful his niece is. Once the rest of the family hears what he says their eyes also widen in shock. Freya and Davina go to look at the spell in disbelief.

"Yes it is uncle Kol. I completed the spell recently but I needed one more thing before I could perform the spell" Hope says softly and a little nervously when they find out the last thing she needed to perform the spell.

"Hope tell me what you need isn't what I think it is you need to do for this spell?" Freya questions seriously.

"Well this brings up another reason I wanted to talk to you guys." Hope says seriously looking right at her family. "Please let me finish what I'm going to say before you interrupt please" Hope waits for every family member to nod agreeing to wait.

"Okay so I am ready to become the tribrid" Hope gives a look to her aunt Rebekah and Freya when it looked like they were going to interrupt. "I want to become the tribrid now and the timing has nothing to do with getting uncle Kol is magic back. The monsters that malivore keeps sending are getting annoying and I want to choose the time I become the tribrid and not risk it being chosen for me if a monster kills me one of these times. So i want to become the tribrid to also end malivore for good and live my life without constant fighting anymore." Hope says determined to see this through.

"Honey are you sure this what you want we can stay here and help you fight the monsters so you don't have to turn yet" Freya says softly

"Yes I am sure auntie Freya. I have never said this because the timing of when I triggered my curse was terrible. But triggering my curse was like unlocking a part of myself and made me feel more comfortable in my own skin. And I believe becoming the full tribrid will do the same thing for me. And I am tired of holding back who am and how powerful I am for other people's sake. I am also leaving the school and going back to New Orleans once I kill malivore." Hope says with full conviction.