Dark Josie

Josie is making her way to the compound after dropping Kai off at an abandon warehouse. Once she gets to the compound Lizzie runs over to her and hugs her tightly. They catch her up on whats happened since they have been back in New Orleans including the fact that Hope and Penelope are engaged. Most of the people in the room catch the anger that flashes across Josie's face when she hears about the engagement. They all look at each other when they saw it confirming that everyone else saw it as well.

Klaus does not trust Josie, he can something isn't quite right with her and he can also tell Hope isn't that big of a fan of her either. Freya is thinking the same thing as Klaus and she can also feel the dark magic all over Josie and she knows Hope can feel it as well. She also notices that Josie casted some kind of concealing spell on herself to hide the dark magic uses.

Josie is trying to wait for the perfect time to execute her plan but she can't catch this person alone. That is until a couple of hours before dinner and Freya and Keelin put Nik down for a nap. Josie goes to his room and siphons the spell keeping her from entering and picks Nik up and leaves the compound to go to the warehouse where Kai is waiting.

Nik wakes up and looks around he notices he isn't in his and he starts to panic before he remembers what Hope told. He is a first born Mikaelson witch so he shouldn't be afraid he can do anything. He is also waiting for the right time to use the spells Hope has taught him if he was in a situation like this. He is saddened when he sees that Josie is the one that took him. She is Lizzie's sister and he really likes Lizzie she is really fun and nice.

Everyone in the house feels the magic coming off of Freya in waves when she went up to get Nik for dinner and he wasn't there. Everyone noticed Josie was missing as well and when they did a locator spell they were both in the same place.

Once they got to the place where Nik and Josie were at they see Kai holding Nik and Josie standing right next to him wearing all black with her eyes blacked out clearly over taken by dark magic. "Josie what the hell are you doing?" Lizzie asks shocked.

"Well kidnapping Nik was my leverage to get you and Hope here so  can do the merge with you and kill Hope." Josie says with a smirk as she pulls out the red oak stake.

Hope rolls her eyes and ignores the stake for now because the priority is Nik. She also knows that yes Josie my have the red oak stake but she won't be strong enough to actually kill her. She looks at Nik and sees his questioning eyes, knowing what he is asking she nods at him telling him to go ahead. Nik knowing that they aren't really paying attention to him since he is only 5 hits Josie with a blasting spell just hard enough to knock her out while at the same time Hope magically rips out Kai's heart. She then speeds up to Nik and lifts him up holding him tightly.

"Don't scare me like that again Nikky." Hope says.

"I'm sorry Hopey. I didn't want scare you. But did you see my spell I did?" Nik says.

"You did great with that spell there Nikky, very impressive. I'm proud of you." Hope says. "Thank you Hopey. You are the best teacher ever." Nik says while has bright smile on her face before she starts laughing at the offended look on her aunt Freya's face after rushing over to her son.

"Hey what about me? I'm your mother." Freya asks feigning offense.

Nik gets out of Hope's arms and runs into Freya's arms. "You are the best teacher mom but did you see what I did? Hope taught me that spell." Nik says excitedly.

"Yes I did see and it was very good baby. I'm so proud of you. But aren't you scared?" Freya asks confused at how relaxed Nik is after what happened.

Nik shakes his head "No cause I'm a first born Mikaelson witch." Nik says proudly and everyone laughs. Keeling ran up to Freya and took Nik from her so she can hug him as well.