~8~

Authors pov

Haerim and hyunbin first went inside the room then slowly everone started entering the room jungkook was the last one to enter the room he saw taehyung talking to everyone slowly

Haerim: baby do you want anything?do you want some water?

Tae: yes mom i need to have a lil bit water my voice is still hoarse, also mom pls stop crying im alright now.

Jieun quickly came forward and gave him a glass of water he took a sip and stated "wah jieun and minjun being mature for the first time and also giving me water and all"
Minjun started whining "hyuunggg stoppp you dont want to start a fight in a hospital gown" haerim slapped his head "stop being a brat ur hyung is injured" minjun rubbed his head and glared at tae who was chuckling at them.

Jungkook was quietly looking at them from a corner he was finally at peace after hearing his hubby's voice but he was sad that his hubby didnt notice him. He was hoping tae would look at him once.

Then the jeons went forward and started talking to tae asking him about his health,suddenly hyunbin started "kookie come forward  meet your taetae"

Everybobdy looked at him and he looked like a deer caught in headlight with his big round eyes.
He slowly started taking steps towards tae's bed when he finally stopped near tae's bed taehyung said "Stop donot talk to me until you have finished taking care of your university mess and your bratty behaviour towards them."

Taehyung saw jungkook looking downwards and biting his lips he took a look at jungkooks fulll appearance his big teary red puffy eyes, his messy hair, even his whole face was red swollen. He just wanted to take his baby in his arms and console him but right now being strict is necessary he couldnt risk it again , jungkook needs to behave properly and most importantly complete all his studies.

He saw jungkook looking shocked at his words at first but then again he started nodding to himself as if saying "you deserve this jungkook".

Jungkook slowly started taking steps backwards and again took his place in a corner. Haerim suddenly started "Tae you need to lots of nutritious food also you have to take medicine let mom go home and make you breakfast, okay baby?"
Taehgung sighed 'mom noe that you have got a chance to feed me now so obviously you wouldnt stop until i look like a sack of potato" everybody started laughing.

Slowly everyone started leaving the jeons left first jaerim gave a hug to jungkook and kissed his forehead before leaving but jaehyun didnt even look at him. Then haerim  and jieun started leaving to make breakfast hyunbin was also leaving when we came to jungkook and said "kookie come on you will freshen up and come back again"  but jungkook denied and spoke in a small voice "no wanna stay here" but he stopped when he heard taehyung saying "Go back home and join your uni classes from today, there is nothing to do here anyway" he looked at tae then again looked down nodding and went with hyunbin.

Taehyung's heart was also aching seeing his bun in this condition he could see the longing in his love's eyes, he felt awful for doing this to jungkook but then again he remembered the words the principal had said to him just before he could leave the uni "Mr.kim im sorry to say this but if jungkook continues this behaviour we will have to expel him Also the board of directors already had a meeting about him and they decided to give him a last chance".

He sighed and closed his eyes trying to sleep and not to think about all these as his head was already aching and he was started to feel dizzy after looking at the ceiling for a long time he went back to sleep.

At kim mansion:
Everybody came back to the mansiin exceot for minjun who was there with tae. All of them went to their rooms and to freshen up as they didnt even get an ounce of sleep at night they were exhausted but haerim quickly made breakfast for everyone with the help of the maids.

She was just about to set plates on the table when jungkook came to her and asked her in a small voice "mom should i set the table?"

well jungkook always sets the table everytime he is at home he used to say that "i know i dont cook anything but setting the table at least makes me look a a kind of responsible son-in-law".

Haerim looked at him and saw him dressed for the uni she talked to him very coldly and said "you dont have to, if you can then pls go attend your classes without creating any problems" jungkook nodded his head and said "yes mom,im sorry for troubling you" haerim didnt reply to him.

At the breakfast table only hyunbin and haerim were talking, jieun and jungkook both kept quiet. Jungkook noticed that except for hyunbin all other family members were either giving him a cold shoulder or silent treatment. He sighed and decided to work hard to earn their forgiveness

"After all im the reason why hubby is lying on a hospital bed right now with so many injuries and wires attached to his body".