~10~

Authors pov:

Jungkook moved around a bit then suddenly opened his eyes and stilled when he saw the sunrays peeking through the curtain.He looked at his phone and saw that it was 7am. He looked and tae and saw that he was in a deep slumber. But he panicked cause he was here to look after tae not to take such long nap. He felt dissapointed at himself for being so dumb.

He made his way to the washroom to freshen up then he made a plan and smiled to himself he decided to go to any convinience store outside and buy some stuff for tae.

He quickly took his wallet and checked to see if he had the card that tae had given him to spoil him. Whenever he uses the card tae gets  the notification on his phone. He has never wasted any amount paid from the card he always uses his card wisely, he doesnt necessarily likes to spend too much money.

He quietly made his way outside the room and went to the nearest convinience store. He picked up taehyungs favourite strawberries, crispy waffles, chocolate syrup,strawberry milk, orange juice also he bought a cute cup and plate for tae.

 He picked up taehyungs favourite strawberries, crispy waffles, chocolate syrup,strawberry milk, orange juice also he bought a cute cup and plate for tae

He went to the counter to pay for the goodies and rushed his way back to the hospital

He went to the counter to pay for the goodies and rushed his way back to the hospital. He opened the door quietly but stilled when he saw tae was already up. He kept his bag on the couch and asked tae  "Good Morning taetae, do u want anything?" Taehyung shooked his head as no so jungkok nodded his head and muttered a small 'okay' then he again went to sit on the couch.

Taehyung had woken up when he heard his phone vibrating he took out the phone to see that jungkook had used his card at a convinience store he looked around the room but frowned when he couldnt find jungkook. He was thinking whats taking kookie so long just then the door opened and a head slowly peeked inside when he meet my eyes his eyes went wide as if he was not expecting me awake, Aiiish kim jungkook why are you so cute?

He broke out of his trance when he heard jungkook asking him something looking at him with big bambi eyes "Tae can i set your breakfast?" Ohh he had went to get breakfast "yeah but help me get up so i can freshen up" he saw jungkook nodding hastily and rushing beside him.

Jungkook helped taehyung sit on the chair after he had freshen up. He said "give me 5 min tae i will set ur breakfast" but he stopped when he heard "But mom is bringing breakfast?" Tae saw jungkook's smile turned up side down looking down so he quickly said "call mom and tell her you have already bought breakfast" jungkook smiled wide and picked up his phone he quickly called mom and informed her.

He quickly started unpacking everything and served waffles with strawberries and chocolate syrup on top.Then he asked tae to choose between orange juice & strawberry milk tae choose strawberry milk cz hs thought jungkook will have whatever he chooses and he might have bought his fav banana milk along with the strawberry one.

Keeping a poker face in front of jungkook was getting harder seeing all those cute dishes tae smiled internally , but he was trying hard not to break into a huge grin. But jungkook's mood turned gloomy when he saw tae giving no reaction to the food and the dishes.

Taehyung started to eat but he frowned when he saw jungkook had served only one plate and was just sitting and watching tae eat. Seeing taehyung frown like that jungkook misinterpreted so he hesitantly asked "tae do you not like the food? should i bring something else for you?" Tae looked at him and quickly said "No its fine" jungkook had served tae a total of 5 pieces of waffles which was impossible for him to eat so he finished 2 of them and asked jungkook "finish the rest, dont waste food" jungkook started "b-but? You didnt eat?" "I had my share i cant eat anymore im full"

Taehyung saw jungkook finishing the waffles with his cheecks puffed out and a pout on his face.

Time skip

After finishing their breakfast kook helped tae go back into his bed and again sat on couch. Just then the kim family entered. They started asking tae about his health then haerim asked if tae would like to change his clothes tae quickly said yes. So hyunbin said "Then lets wait outside and let kookie help you"
Jungkook nodded and got up but stopped when he heard "No need for that but pls do call a nurse for me" jungkook felt tears brimming his eyes his hubby was rejecting him in every way possible. Everybody got out when a wardboy came and helped tae.

Haerim suddenly said "Tae will you pls drink some coconut water its good for ur health" tae agreed so she was about to take out tae's cup but then she saw the cute playe and the bear cup she smiled and asked oh?who got these? Jungkook said "Me" in a small voice but his heart broke when he saw haerim's smile faded after hearing his voice and she choose the other cup that she had bought from home to serve tae.

Taehyung noticed all of that he infact noticed how everyone was giving jungkook a cold shoulder except his dad. He even saw how jungkook's father didnt even look at him the day he got into accident. He frowned and looked at jungkook who was sitting at a corner looking down while biting his lips he could see how kook was fiddling with his fingers and sweater paws , a habit that he had developed whenever he was anxious or nervous. He felt bad ,his bun doesnt deserve all this . He is mad at his husband for a reason but why were the others giving him such a cold shoulder.

He sighed and decided to talk to his family regarding this topic.