~17~

Authors pov

Its been a week since jungkook had that allergy attack. All this week jungkook had a good progress with everyone as haerim was slowly warming up to him also minjun was back to asking him to play video games with him then jieun was also helping him bake cookies last night.

And well Taehyung , he was also slowly warming up as he now talks more than before also he uses soft tone while talking instead of the cold one that he used last week.

Today is the 1st of september which is jungkookie's birthdate. He woke up this morning cuddled up with tae he thought tae was gonna wish him but he didnt which made jungkook pout.

Taehyung came out of the shower and saw jungkook being all pouty "whats up? Why dont u go get redy your getting late?" Hearing this jungkook looked at the clock and widened his eyes yes he indeed was getting late he quickly got up and sprinted to the bathroom to take a shower.

Tae was looking at him with a fond smile, yes he knows its his little one's birthday today but still he didnt wish him because the whole family and planned a small surprise party for kookie at the evening and right now they are going with the plan of not wishing jungkook as they want to surprise him.

Jungkook skipped to the dining table where everyone was waiting for him. He stood there thinking that they were gonna wish him but they didnt instead they looked at him confused. Then grandma told him "kookie what are you doing? Why are you standing there? You are getting late bub come have breakfast".

He looked at them sadly and went to seat beside tae. He sighed as he thought "nobody actually remembers my birthday not even hubby".he started eating while heavily pouting.

Taehyung smiled seeing him but then he remembered the plan so he cleared his thorat and started "kook whats up with so much pouting?And why are you glaring at me"

"Its nothing"

"You sure?"

"Yes"

Everybody at the table was enjoying the scene of sulky kook. They saw how he was standing near the dining table looking at them with his expectant doe eyes.

Time skip

Jungkook just reached his university when he was held in a bone crushing hug by rosa and minho as they shouted "HAPPY BIRTHDAYY JAYKAYY". Jungkook squealed as they wished him and said "omg you guys remember?"

"Of course kooks"

"Great but my family doesnt neither tae"

Rosa and minho tried to act shocked hearing his tatement but they were actually invited to the party that was happening in a few hours so they also did their part and played along.

"Oh no kook how could taehyung do this to you? He doesnt remember his husband's bday thats very bad of him"

Jungkook pouted and said that he is gonna stay mad at tae until he wished him.

After jungkook was done with his classes he was heading to the gate when taehyung called him and said to come out. He went towards the main gate and saw taehyung waiting for him leaning against his car. He gave a big grin seeing him but then again he bought his mad face back as he recollected the situation.

He walked past tae and sat on the passenger seat closing the door with a loud thud. Taehyung was trying hard to surpass his laughter as jungkook looks nothing but a angry bunny with a cute scrowl on his face.

Taehyung quickly went to the driver's seat and started the car then he asked jungkook "hey whats up?"

"Sky"

"Uh what?"

"You just asked whats up so i said sky"

"Are u perhabs angry on me jungkook"

"No No why would i be angry with you?"

"Then why have you been glaring at me since morning?"

"This is my face i look like this so bare with it"

Taehyung laughed and jungkook fumed even more at the audacity of the boy "take me to a cafe im hungry"

"Fine bunny"

Jungkook smiled as this was the first time taehyung called him with any pet name since the past incident. But he quickly returned to his old face as he heard "whats up bunny? One moment you are glaring the shit out of me and the next moment you are smiling"

Jungkok scrowled at him "Take me to the afe i said And NO IM NOT SMiLING"

"Fine bunny fine just calm down"

They soon reached a cute cafe called "caffee de bora" jungkook ordered banana milk and oreo cheesecake while tae went for the strawberry cheesecake.

While eating taehyung saw jungkook looking at his plate so he said "kook try this"

"Why should I?"

"Oh you dont want to...actually its the best cheesecake i had so far so i was trying to make u taste it but if you dont want then its fine"

"Who said i dont want to give me i will have the rest for you if your full"

"Yeah? Go ahead"

Taehyung smiled seeing jungkook stuffing his face with the cheesecake he wiped jungkook's lips with his tissue and saw jungkook slowly turning beetroot so he laughed but jungkook stuttered out "w-what are you doing? come on lets go" saying this he sprinted out of the cafe

Taehyung laughed at his behaviour as slowly stood up and paid the bill then made his way towards the his lil angry bunny.