~16~

Authors pov

It was 7 am in the morning when jungkook had woken up he took a shower first and got ready for his classes then he went to tae and started to wake him up softly while caressing his hair  "hubby wake up come on you said you wanted to go to the company today"

Taehyung groaned as he sat up then jungkook asked him to take a shower and get ready while he helps with breakfast downstairs.

Taehyung came down after getting ready and saw everyone at the breakfast table waiting for him.Seeing him everyone started to greet him with great enthusiasm. He gave them a big smile and greeted them back.

Jungkook was sitting next to tae listening to everyone's conversation. Grandma was talking about some of taehyungs funny childhood stories while everyone was laughing at those, jungkook was also smiling but then suddenly he felt like he couldnt glup down the soup that he was having. He chocked and started coughing frantically. Taehyung got up in an instant and gave him water but he couldnt even gulp water he was hiting his chest repeatedly.

To say that taehyung was worried would be an understatement he rubbed jungkook's back and whispered "love come on try to have some water and you will be fine" but jungkook only shooked his head while coughing tears were streaming down his cheecks. At this point everyone was trying to make him drink water but he couldnt gulp anything.

Taehyung himself was about to cry seeing jungkook's condition but then jungkook fisted taehyung's shirt and tried to bring him close to him So taehyung bend down and tried to understand what jungkook was trying to tell him "hub-hubby"

"Yes baby tell hubby whats wrong?

"Sh-shr-imp"

That was all needed for taehyung to understand the situation so he quickly checked jungkooks plate and saw that there was indeed shrimp in the soup that he was having he fumed as he shouted "he has severe allergies from shrimp everyone knows it so why is there shirmp in his soup?" He ran to their room and bought jungkooks medicine for the allergy then he made him jungkook have those.

Haerim was rubbing jungkook's back all this time. It took ten minutes for jungkook to calm down. Taehyung was holding his hands and when he saw jungkook had calmed down a bit he asked him softly "are you okay kook?"

"Ye-yes"

Taehyung then took jungkook to the living room and made him sit there he turned on the AC when he saw jungkook was sweating a lot. Everybody had lost their apetite as they were too worried about kook they all sat in the liviing room now.

Haerim saw how jungkook was slightly trembling so she went next to jungkook and started caressing his back.

Taehyung had his jaw clenched hard as he was speaking to the cook well what had happened was that the cook was new here and she didnt have any information about jungkook's allergy but when she got to know what happened she started apologizing repeatedly to jungkook who had fully calmed down now "miya ssi its fine pls stop apologizing it was also my fault i should have checked the food before eating"

Then taehyung asked jungkook to go upstairs and take rest but jungkook said that he was completely fine and he will be able to attend the classes as well after a lot of convincing everyone agreed well it took jungkook 10 more mins to convince nana.

Taehyung dropped jungkook at the uni and asked him to do half time today.

Taehyung reached the company and went to the 12th floor where his office was . He sat on his chair and sighed as he held his held The way jungkook was trying to talk to him but wasnt able to form any sentences also how he was not being to drink water taehyung got really scared today he also asked his mom to cross check the food after it was served.

 He sat on his chair and sighed as he held his held The way jungkook was trying to talk to him but wasnt able to form any sentences also how he was not being to drink water taehyung got really scared today he also asked his mom to cross check the ...

He came out of his thoughts when he heard a knock , his secretary 'Junha' was there with his schedule for the day.

Time skip

Jungkook was done with his halftime so he decided to go to taehyungs company and wait for him to finish so they could get home together.

He stepped out of the taxi and went inside the company ,everybody started bowing at him and greeting him while adressing him as Mrs.Kim he blushed and bowed back. He soon found himself outside of taehyung's cabin. He knocked on the door and opened the door as soon as he heard a small 'Come in'. He smiled wide "Hubbby"

"Uh? What are you doing here kook?"

"Well i finished my classes and i missed you so i came to see you"

"Hmm take a seat i will be done soon"

Jungkook sat on the couch and looked at tae thats when he noticed how taehyung had his sleeves rolled up and how hot he was looking with his hair backwards giving a full view of his forehead jungkook gulped as he muttered "hubby why are you so hot?"

Taehyung raised an eyebrow at jungkook "what? Did you say something?"

"Wh-what NO nothing i s-said i was hungry yes i am hungry lets go grab food"

Taehyung had clearly heard what jungkook had said not his fault but jungkook was quite loud actually. Taehyung tried to surpass a laughter when he saw how jungkook was panicking.

 Taehyung tried to surpass a laughter when he saw how jungkook was panicking

"Okay we can grab something give me 10  mins and i will be done"

Jungkook sat patiently on the couch and started to admire the view of the town from the glass window.

After sitting and walking around for 10 whole minutes taehyung finally stood up "come on kook lets go" the power couple left the company with everyone gretting them and bowing.

Taehyung went for a mac donalds drive thru as jungkook was whining that he was hungry So he got himself and jungkook burger with fries then they went to a nearby park and sat on a bench and finished their food.

After all that eating and doing classes it was just 3 pm but still jungkook was really exhausted as the morning incident had also tired him a lot. Taehyung saw jungkook trying hard to keep his eyes open so he said

"kook you can sleep i will wake you up when we reach home"

Jungkook wanted to say no but his eyes were decieving him as they were shut in a min and he was in a peaceful slumber

Taehyung looked at his bunny and he felt sorry seeing his bunny so exhausted, he decided to take extra care of him so that this incident doesnt repeat again.