~9~

Authors pov:

Jungkook went to his university just after having his breakfast he wanted to cope up with his studies as soon as podsible so that tae could forgive him. He went inside the uni and saw minjun and rosa running towards him , they started bombarding him with questions after seeing his face and his motion less body it was as if he was trying to act like a robot no matter how exhausted he was.

He sighed and started explaining exeything when he stopped he look at rosa as she sniffled , he saw tears streaming down both of their faces and they started saying "sorry jk if only we didnt take you with us and make plans, all this wouldnt have happened" jk felt tears brimming his eyes as he shooked his head "No guys its not your fault anyways i was the one who planned all of the bunking sessions pls stop crying and lets go we have 5 mins till our class starts"

The whole day jungkook kept quiet he only replied when rosa and minjun asked him something, he ignored all the judging gazes and whispers around him. That day minjun and rosa saw a jungkook that they couldnt ever had imagined, they never thought that the bubbly jungkook would be turning into a cold emotionless jungkook within overnight.

Time skip

After jungkook had came back from uni he saw hyunbin preparing to go to hospital as he saw jungkook he asked him "kookie i am going to bring haerim and the kids back here as they didnt take proper rest since yesterday"

Jungkook asked him "who will stay with tae?" Hyunbin said he will stay but jungkook denied and told him to take rest as he was also in need of rest and said that he is gonna stay with tae. He rushed upstairs to his room and quickly changed into something comfortable. He also took the bag where he had packed all the nessecities like tae's toothbrush, haircomb, moisturizer, also he had asked taehyungs secretary to buy a new phone for tae and fill it up with all his previous data and important stuffs.

At the hospital

Jungkook and hyunbin went to tae's room and saw tae sitting with his bed inclined and having his medicines. As taehyung looked at the door to see who had came he briefly made a short eye contact with jungkook, he internally smiled when saw how cute jungkook was looking in his sweatshirt well yes he was wearing tae's clothes. He wears taehyungs clothes most of the time and says it makes him feel good and most importantly he loves tae's natural vanilla scent which makes him feel at ease.

 He wears taehyungs clothes most of the time and says it makes him feel good and most importantly he loves tae's natural vanilla scent which makes him feel at ease

(You already know what to do💀 yes pls ignore the mic and earpiece👍🏻he looks so adorable here😭)

Everone started taking their leave while repeatedly asking to call if something happens.

After they left, there was an awkward silence in the room. Jungkook went towards the sofa and quietly sat on it and started observing the room. While taehyung was in a half lying position watching tv.

Jungkook suddenly remembered about the bag that he had brought so he got up and starting unpacking slowly he put the toothpate and brush by the sink area ,he then put all the lotions and moisturizers on the table

Jungkook suddenly remembered about the bag that he had brought so he got up and starting unpacking slowly he put the toothpate and brush by the sink area ,he then put all the lotions and moisturizers on the table. Then he took out the phone and hesitantly went towards tae with small baby steps when he went near tae he held the phone towards tae and said in a very small voice well because he was afraid what if tae thinks he is being too bothersome.

"Hubb- sorry tae i asked your PA to get you a new phone and restore all your previous data "

Taehyung looked at him then took the phone in his hands and then he didnt say anything else so jungkook again went towards the sofa and sat
there quietly.

Jungkook saw taehyung using the phone so he also took out his phone he smiled seeing his locksceen.

He remembers haerim taking this picture, and telling that she had went to their room to wake them up but didnt have the heart to do so looking at their pouty sleeping faces

He looked up from the phone and admired taehyungs side profile he honestly felt so lucky to have tae in his life.

He broke out of his trance when he heard a deep voice "Are you done staring?" His heart skipped a beat and He instantly looked down as his cheecks were getting red.

Taehyung had the urge of squishing jungkook in his arms as he was being way too adorable. However he noticed jungkook's dark circle and remembered that the boy hasnt slept since yesterday so he asked in his deep voice "close the curtains" so that the room could a bit dark for which kook might feel sleepy . He saw jungkook hurrying to close the curtain.

As the room got dark taehyung again fixed his bed and layed down he saw jungkook sitting on the sofa looking down. He stared at jungkook for a long time and couldnt figure out when sleep had took over him, he has been sleeping a lot due to his high doses of medications of painkillers.

Time skip

Taehyung woke up when he heard voices he saw everyone was in the room.Seeing him awake haerim rushed to him "Tae how are you feeling?" "I feel good mom".

He suddenly looked around for kook and saw him sleeping soundly on the couch. He saw minjun going towards kook so he quickly said "No minjun stop dont wake him up let him sleep, the way he is sleeping he might wake up at morning and also its already 9pm so let him sleep" then he asked minjun to help him stand so that he could wash his face.

After washing his face he sat on the chair near the sofa he looked at jungkook and smiled when he saw how cute jungkook was looking with his pouty lips and hands tucked under his head. But when he saw jungkook moving around while frowning he got confused but then he saw jungkook shivering a little he quickly touched jungkooks hands and saw that his body was ice cold he immediately asked his mom to give jungkook a spare blanket and a spare pillow. His mom put the blanket on top of kook and he put the pillow under his head slowly then turned the Ac temperature a bit high and saw his baby sleeping this time without any frowns.