𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭- unwanted friend

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

author pov (second person):

you got up to the loud noise of your alarm at 6.30 in the morning. 

'ugh i shouldve slept earlier last night' you thought, as you saw the puffiness and dark circles under your eyes.

you took a little too long getting dressed and dashed out the door, forgetting to grab breakfast. 

you went to school by metro, so you bought your breakfast (a pack of chips) and canned coffee from the vending machine at the station.

after sitting down, you pulled out your phone to check hanas text from last night 

hana

'Heyyy its been soo long since ive seen you! cant wait to meet at school tomorrow 😊'

'oh hey. cant wait to see you too..'

you sighed.

she didnt know that what you were dreading most about this new school was meeting her. 

you wouldnt have told her that you were moving and you preferred to go to a school different from her, but your parents knew each other and insisted that you two go to the same school.

you tried to forget about it by putting on your headphones and playing your favorite music as you looked outside the window.

══════════════════

you had reached a little early. there were few students in the hallway and some classes were still empty. you walked to your class, still wearing your headphones. 

You liked keeping to yourself and hoped that the headphones would give others the hint that you want to be left alone. 

'i barely skimmed through the textbook last night. ill read it a bit more thoroughly until class starts since im early anyway--' a familiar sight interrupted your thinking.

it was hana. in your class.

she was the only one there, making it even more awkward. 

her uniform was neat and ironed, her long hair was perfect and silky and fell on her shoulders. she had beautiful and soft skin too. the light makeup she used made her look even more ethereal.

she at you and stood up immediately. "OMG! y/nnnn its been so longg" she ran to give you a hug.

"oh hey hana.." you said as you awkwardly patted her back. you wished you could disappear at that moment. how come she of all people had to be in your class??

"i cant believe were in the same class im so happy!!!" she said

"oh yeah same" 

you really just wanted to get to your seat, far away from her.

but of course, she forced you to sit right behind her and chatted with you for what felt like hours. she went on and on about how happy she was to see you and she filled you in on every. little. detail. of her life since she left.

"hey hana i was hoping i could study a bit before class so do you min--"

"HANA HEYY!!" another girl screamed from the doorway. 

Hana ran up to her immediately as if she forgot you were even there.

"hanaaa come on hes there already! lets go watch!!"

"ahh finally! yes lets go"

she didnt even say goodbye.

not that you cared. she was always like this. you were just glad you had the whole classroom to yourself now. 

you kept studying as more people came in. some of them whispering about you.

you didnt care though, you were new of course they would be talking about you. They were probably making all kinds of assumptions about you. 

some of them were swearing and giggling while looking at you. they thought they were being so secretive.

you glared straight at them so that they knew you could hear them.

they looked embarrassed and ran away.

you smirked to yourself.

later hana came back, with a huge group of girls surrounding her.

they were all gorgeous. faces full of makeup, latest models of iphones in their hands.

you glanced up and noticed that there was a boy right behind them.

he was pretty. he had brown hair and piercing yellow eyes. He looked somewhat familiar.

"bye rintarou" hana giggled, as she pecked him on the lips.

'so thats her boyfriend' you thought.

you were about to go back to studying when you noticed him staring right at you.

"what is it rintarou?" hana asked, cupping his face and turning it away from you. 

"oh nothing..." he said.

he gave you one last look and walked away.

you looked back at your desk. 'what was his deal?' you thought, annoyed.

hana walked back to her seat, not saying a word to you.

she was talking so much before as if you meant the world to her. but now that other people were there shes pretending she doesnt know you?

but she was glaring at you. she wasnt happy that you caught her boyfriends eye.

and you could tell.

꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷♡꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦꒷꒦

a/n: soooo heres the first chapter! you can already tell there are some complicated relationships so far. i cant wait to write more about these characters. also dw they do not cheat. its not that kind of story. youll understand more as the story goes on. ik ive said this already, but the angst here is to die for 😩🤌

anyways see you on chapter 2 bye <3