𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟵- library date

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

꘎♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡꘎

You nervously paced around your room Saturday afternoon.

You knew you looked good in the (outfit of your choice) but were somehow still nervous about Suna's reaction.

'What am I thinking? Why would he care-'

*Ding*

It was the doorbell. Suna had offered to pick you up today over text last night.

You went over to the front door and opened it. "H-hey" you said. You couldn't figure out why you were so nervous. It's not like it was a real date.

"Hey let's get going" he said, coolly.

He was wearing casual clothes at the party too but you weren't too focused on that at the time. Today though, you realized how cool he looked wearing something other than his uniform.

He turned to you. "You look good btw".

Your cheeks flushed. "Ah thanks".

The two of you walked over to the bus station. The library was a little far from your house so you had to take the bus there.

You reached just in time and hopped on. The bus was packed. Suna and you had to stand pretty close.

Your heart was beating unusually fast. 'What's going on with me today?'

You entered the library at around 3:30. "We're a little early so let's just do some project work till they come" you suggested.

"Sure" Suna replied. "I'll go over and look for some books-"

"Don't worry I already have some with me" you said as you opened your bag. You pulled out a giant stack of books, dumping it all on the table with a loud thud. Suna flinched. "Rented these out as soon as we got instructions on the project" you said proudly.

"You know we have like 2 weeks right-"

"Yes, I know. Which is why I already compiled everything and set the layout for our project. I've marked important points in these books and categorized them too. Take a look and tell me which part you wanna work on".

"Woah wait it's been like 2 days, when did you do all this??"

"Um.." you stayed up till like 3 for the past few days getting all this ready. You needed a perfect grade. "I've just been working very hard. I expect to get an A+"

"Ok but did you... do anything besides work these past few days?"

"I planned out this whole fake dating thing" you answered.

"No I mean do you do anything that doesn't involve what others think of you?"

That question hit hard.